State Rankings

regionrumbler

I see that Lehman @152 and Forzely @170 are both ranked, but both took losses this week at Memorial to 'unranked' kids.

I know we're a no excuse sport, but those kids both had just got out of football at that point & there's a BIG difference between football and wrestling 'shape.' I know forzley's match was an overtime match, so I'd say conditioning played a huge part. Not saying the result can't happen again, but I believe we'll see different results once they've had a little while to get into shape.

I believe they were posted, just not in the results section. In the Mater Dei vs Evansville Memorial thread it has some results posted and has Lehman and Forzley getting beat.

We have two awesome places for significant results to be posted.

1. The dual results area, not only does this update a team's record, but it also is a great place to put individual results such as these.

2. Our weekly Notable Wins and Losses topic that always pops up.

Digging through random topics for individual results will take too long, especially on a weekend with some big events such as last weekend.  The rankings reflect what information we get in and is only as good as the results we know of.

And how are we supposed to know those results if they aren't reported?

i couldnt agree with you more. i was not at the event so i could not post them accordingly. i simply read the aforementioned thread regarding the match. I wasnt attempting to call you or anyone out, it was merely an informative post. i am a supporter of the things you all do here not a basher like others i have seen.

At 220 it has Kobe Woods win vs. Streck by pin.  Is there another Streck at 220 or somewhere?  Under Shawn Streck's notables Woods is not listed as a loss.  Please clarify.

Shawn's smaller brother Brandon is wrestling for Merrillville at 220lbs. I heard the Streck family just has a semi drop off food for them every week.

Also a little hint on the rankings. Click on say Merrillville's team and you'll go to their profile and see there are two Strecks.

see where Nick Lee moves to 132lb and James to 138lb ranked 2nd behind Cash. Anyone know if they will stay at these weights for State and earlier in season the question was who wins Lee vs. Cash - now who has the advantage James vs. Cash. Believe Lee lock at 132 for state, anyone know why James jumped to 138.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.