Test out the new website!

Y2CJ41

Quick tip

http://indianamat.com/newsite/index.php/page/team_listing.html/_/indiana/carrollfort-wayne-r1

Go to a team and you can click on

Wrestler to get their profile

Coach to get their profile

Date in a result to get the result information

Another team in a result to go to that team profile

Here are some quick features that are available

Clickable teams, wrestlers, and coaches- about 90% of the time you see one of those three things you can click it to go to their respective pages

Clickable date in team profile for dual or tournament details.

Pictures on team and wrestler profiles- Note these will only be uploaded by staff, we will have an email account set up to accept these and they will be uploaded as needed.

Instant update of team records after the input or edit of a dual result

Just like last year when a result is submitted it will be tweeted out via our Twitter account with team tagging

Users can update information on wrestlers, coaches and teams- Some items are off limits, but most will be editable.

Officials pages- yes even the officials have an area, however it will only be accessible to coaches and officials

There is a ton more also. The really cool thing about this is the sky is the limit and this website can easily become an online encyclopedia of Indiana wrestling.

So what will be able to update?

Wrestlers:

SAT Score

ACT Score

College Major

GPA

Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Career wins and losses

Projected college weight

Track Wrestling Link

Facebook link

Twitter link

Instagram link

Can also add past accomplishments(ISWA, national, etc)

Teams

Coach

Assistant Coaches

Conference

Twitter

Facebook

Youtube

School colors

Address

Website

Also can add school history

Coaches

Email(only shown to other coaches)

Phone(only shown to other coaches)

High School

College

Also of note there is a log of actions so if a funny guy decides to provide false data they can and will be in trouble.

One suggestion for a new feature - On the information screens that list wrestler, coach, or team; how about adding an alphabet link to the top of the page that jumps you to the first entry that starts with that letter. Then, if I want to see the information for Marion or a school somewhere in the middle of the alphabet I can get close in one click instead of paging through several screens.

One suggestion for a new feature - On the information screens that list wrestler, coach, or team; how about adding an alphabet link to the top of the page that jumps you to the first entry that starts with that letter. Then, if I want to see the information for Marion or a school somewhere in the middle of the alphabet I can get close in one click instead of paging through several screens.

I thought the same thing.  It was time consuming navigating through different pages to try to get to the middle of the alphabet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.