Central Sectional

Jon H

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters between #2 and #3, but what was the criteria that made Forzley #2? Tristan has not wrestled him and he has a little bit of a better record. Was one of his looses to a kid Forzley beat?

I'll go ahead and say I predict the same thing at 160. McDaniel over Forzley this week, Forzley returns the favor at Regionals.

Quality of practice partners was criteria used for 160.

McDaniel is legit and is my sentimental favorite - no doubt.  However, being a North Posey grad, I have to pull for Martin as well.  I just think Kemper is the top of this class with Forzley close behind.  I liked Forzley's attitude when he walked off the mat on Saturday (shoulder bump).  He seemed to have something left in the tank and would've liked to keep wrestling!

Why is this a fluke?

The North Knox wrestler was Joey Thomas. Joey is a good wrestler. I believe that if McDaniel and Thomas wrestled 100 times that Thomas would win 1 of them. That was his one. Last year McDaniels teammate beat Thomas 7-3. McDaniel can pin or tech fall that teammate every time they wrestle.

The North Knox wrestler was Joey Thomas. Joey is a good wrestler. I believe that if McDaniel and Thomas wrestled 100 times that Thomas would win 1 of them. That was his one. Last year McDaniels teammate beat Thomas 7-3. McDaniel can pin or tech fall that teammate every time they wrestle.

Did he get caught in a headlock? Because 18 seconds is quick.

Did he get caught in a headlock? Because 18 seconds is quick.

i didn't see it but i would have to agree if it was an 18 second pin it had to be a fluke. 

mcdaniel vs. forzley should be a whale-of-a match.

by golly i'd like to see hook and half get on the mat with jon h.

i didn't see it but i would have to agree if it was an 18 second pin it had to be a fluke. 

mcdaniel vs. forzley should be a whale-of-a match.

by golly i'd like to see hook and half get on the mat with jon h.

Hook and Half used to like to ride legs if I remember right?  I'm too big around and have some muscle left.......I would likely choke him out in the first period!  Hook and Half wins on a DQ

Hook and Half used to like to ride legs if I remember right?  I'm too big around and have some muscle left.......I would likely choke him out in the first period!  Hook and Half wins on a DQ

he liked to ride the legs in wrestling or just in general?

Your logic doesn't make since, if there two good wrestlers and then its not really an upest.  I bet forzely or mcdaniels can care less about their seed and will care more about their place at the end of the day to set them up for regionals.

Are you predicting the "green marshmallow" at HWT again?

Yes  I have Three of them wrestling above their seed, and one of those is Tristen McDaniels and I am pretty sure if he had the "MD" on his singlet he would have got the seed that i believe he deserved. Not meaning to take anything from Forzley I just think Tristen is better. Also Heavy Weights anything can happen and most the time it seems a 5 or 6 come out in that class.

Just My Humble Opinion ;D

If he had MD on his singlet, he'd be JV.

Mater Dei qualified 14 for regional with firsts at 106, 113, 120, 126, 138, 145, 170, 182, 285

Gibson Southern qualified 9, with firsts at 132, 220

Central qualified 8, with firsts at 152, 160

North qualified 7, with no firsts

Tecumseh qualified 6, with no firsts

Pike Central qualified 5, with one first at 195

Vincennes qualified 3, with no firsts

Princeton qualified 2, with no firsts

North Posey qualified 1, with no firsts

Wood Memorial qualified 1, with no firsts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.