NPSmith

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say "Unstoppable", or he would be undefeated...but I will say @ this weight, he is the frontrunner with Lykins only a half step behind Drew in the race...

He is undefeated. In fact he and his brother have yet to taste defeat this year, so as of now, by your definition (undefeated), he is indeed unstoppable.

so you meant "Unstoppable" this year?? OK i'll give you this, he has been "Unstoppable" so far this year. And I will again say that he is my pick to win 138 this year, but I do not feel he is "Unstoppable". I'm betting there will be 15 kids in downtown Indy in a few weeks that are gonna bring all they got to stop him. And to say that it's an impossibility is "REDICULOUS".

We can't count anyone out but let me remind you boys that this is indiana. Where some #1 and #2 ranked wrestlers go out on Friday night it seems like every year and where kids with 10 losses win state titles

No one in the last 15 finals I've been to has won a title with 10 losses. I believe EC Central's Hector Mendez has had the most that I can recall with about 5. So while some of your post is accurate, #1's and 2's go down from time to time, the 10 losses statement is a bit of an exaggeration.

No one in the last 15 finals I've been to has won a title with 10 losses. I believe EC Central's Hector Mendez has had the most that I can recall with about 5. So while some of your post is accurate, #1's and 2's go down from time to time, the 10 losses statement is a bit of an exaggeration.

Hmmm.... How many losses did the Leo kid have that won a few years ago?

The new pal kid 2 years ago made the finals with 9 losses. Okay maybe not in this state but you look at the ohio state tourney or PA, Michigan it's happens a lot. Maybe not in Indiana so much but it happens. And #1 and 2s who have gone down on Friday night, Johnny Dillon #2, Hughes #2, Kyle marsh #1, josh ehr #2, Taylor grubb #2, Layton binion #3, Ethan raley. It happens

The new pal kid 2 years ago made the finals with 9 losses. Okay maybe not in this state but you look at the ohio state tourney or PA, Michigan it's happens a lot. Maybe not in Indiana so much but it happens. And #1 and 2s who have gone down on Friday night, Johnny Dillon #2, Hughes #2, Kyle marsh #1, josh ehr #2, Taylor grubb #2, Layton binion #3, Ethan raley. It happens

Grubb was upset in the ticket round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.