NPSmith

I was going to question Dillon being ranked that high as well. I think it's safe to say mat fiend's post lacked validity to say the least.

Dillon was second behind roach after beating march at the al smith. He then lost to roach at semi state then lost on Friday night in2009

This may have already been discussed but is Fleenor out for the season? I didn't see his name at the MIC trny.

TYLER FLEENER has been 100% released from the doctor care. Ready to go and see everyone this weekend. Good luck kid.

that's a big win for Fuqua. Could go the other way next week tho....that's one of those killer matchups 3/4 weeks in a row, like who was it McGill/Galka a few years back....or was that McGill/Cossgrove, I cant remember just know they were epic every week of the tournament series....

that's a big win for Fuqua. Could go the other way next week tho....that's one of those killer matchups 3/4 weeks in a row, like who was it McGill/Galka a few years back....or was that McGill/Cossgrove, I cant remember just know they were epic every week of the tournament series....

McGill/Cosgrove

7 times, 4-3 McGill I believe is what it finished. Reg season, conf, Regional, Semi State, and State.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.