Post-Season Tournaments

What are some better tournaments in the Off season? I know a lot of Indiana kids don't travel that much. But what would be worth traveling to?

FloNationals                Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  April 5-6

ISWA Folkstyle State    Indianapolis, Indiana          March 16-17

ASICS Nationals          Cedar Falls, Iowa                April 4-7 

NHSCA Nationals          Virginia Beach, Virginia      April 3-7

Just a couple quick ones I looked up real quick,

Please Add To This List.             

What are some better tournaments in the Off season? I know a lot of Indiana kids don't travel that much. But what would be worth traveling to?

Please Add To This List.           

Pretty crappy that three of these overlap...

Please Add To This List.           

also sucks they land on spring break

that's really the worst part of it.....a lot of families are vacationing at that time....i guess the hard core kids are the ones that make it there.....

if it was my choice I would eat the $1500 I already paid for vacation, but sometimes I let my wife make decisions...it makes her feel important!

I'm sure some people could have a quality Spring Break vacation in Ceder Falls, Philadelphia, or if they try really hard maybe Virginia Beach.  Having an event when people are out of school may be some of the reason for booking the event on that particular weekend.

if it was my choice I would eat the $1500 I already paid for vacation, but sometimes I let my wife make decisions...it makes her feel important!

HAHA.... I so hope she doesnt read your comments on here... lol

When me and my wife got married,, we agreed I would make all the major decisions and she would make all the minor ones....We havn't had a

major decision to make as of yet....

Please Add To This List.           

Cliff Keen is now the corporate sponsor for the USA Wrestling Folkstyle Nationals in Cedar Falls.

It is now listed as USAW/CK Folkstyle Nationals.

Also, spring break varies widely across the state and nation; anywhere, from mid-March to early-April.

anyone that has met my wife knows she has a hard enough time finding the power button on the computer, so I think I'm safe!!!

Now, now! She knows how to get on fb, or do you turn the computer on for her?? lol If the boy gets released soon enough he is hoping to make the trip to Iowa and I am choosing that trip over a spring break trip to florida!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.