Isaiah Bradley - Thanks...

AJ

As everyone on this board knows, Isaiah Bradley is my little brother. I have never hid that from anyone nor have I ever hid my identity or my bias of him and my Muncie Southside wrestlers.

I would now like to thank Isaiah for a wonderful ride these last four years. He has had an incredible HS career and has given me and our entire family memories that will last a lifetime. He has had an impact on many young children in Muncie and has encouraged and influenced so many young wrestlers in our city.  He has also impacted me, my coaching and my life. He has become a huge part of my two daughters life's as they now talk about wrestling and about winning a state title in their sport like Uncle Isaiah did.

Isaiah left his mark in the Muncie Southside, but he did so much more than that.

I love you bub, and thanks again for the ride.

As everyone on this board knows, Isaiah Bradley is my little brother. I have never hid that from anyone nor have I ever hid my identity or my bias of him and my Muncie Southside wrestlers.

I would now like to thank Isaiah for a wonderful ride these last four years. He has had an incredible HS career and has given me and our entire family memories that will last a lifetime. He has had an impact on many young children in Muncie and has encouraged and influenced so many young wrestlers in our city.  He has also impacted me, my coaching and my life. He has become a huge part of my two daughters life's as they now talk about wrestling and about winning a state title in their sport like Uncle Isaiah did.

Isaiah left his mark in the Muncie Southside, but he did so much more than that.

I love you bub, and thanks again for the ride.

i loved to watch that kid wrestle! 

its been a fun journey. im just happy i got to experience competing in the state tournament all four years and to have been at the top of the podium at least once in my life. i wouldnt want to have experienced it with anybody else bub. thank you for everything youve done for me. i would also like to thanks all the fans who have supported me throughout my career. you guys are the reason us wrestlers work our butts off. you guys have been there for us when were winning and also when were losing. i will use this weekend as a constant reminder and also as motivation while i work towards my goal of capturing an NCAA title. I will always remember you guys.

thanks,

isaiah

#INDIANAWRESTLING

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.