WC wins PM Brides maid Irish close

twistedhalf

I see many PM wrestlers dropping out before finials .  WC needs 3 upsets to do it ! Irish will be ready with 3 champs

Well, Perry Meridian does have 13 guys wrestling at semi state. Are you saying WC will have more wrestlers in the finals than PM? It is possible, but it sounds like wishful thinking.

Could be wishful thinking. But it just happened at regionals. If you look at perrys draws they are not the best. Who do you have getting out Thornton?

WC did wrestle well last weekend. They justified their #2 ranking. But there is a reason they are not number 1 and that reason is Perry Meridian. I think PM will have more champs and more qualifiers than anyone at New Castle. As for the details, I will keep those to myself.I do think that Warren gets out at 106, 120 (favorite), 145, 182 (favorite), 195. 220 and 285 got extremely tough draws and could get out, but would not be favored.

WC did wrestle well last weekend. They justified their #2 ranking. But there is a reason they are not number 1 and that reason is Perry Meridian. I think PM will have more champs and more qualifiers than anyone at New Castle. As for the details, I will keep those to myself.I do think that Warren gets out at 106, 120 (favorite), 145, 182 (favorite), 195. 220 and 285 got extremely tough draws and could get out, but would not be favored.

And everyone wanted to give me a hard time all season cause I thought WC is2nd best.

I agree both get 7 through.

I think the real reason Perry is #1 is Bc at the turny they were supposed to wrestle Warren they sent their jv just saying

Actually, the reason Perry Meridian is #1 is because we have defeated all comers this year either in dual competition or in tournaments. The reason Perry wrestled their JV team vs Warren Central at North Mont is because there were 6 duals that day and no team may wrestle more than 5 times in a day. Perry chose to wrestle their JV against WC because we had already defeated then twice (Capital City and Marion County) and chose to wrestle some different competition. Perry has since defeated Warren Central a third time by winning the regional. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not entitled to your own facts.

In the Marion county meet perry had 8 champs and Warren had 5 the only class without a winner from either school was 132 and Lecount wasn't there. So, I'm pretty sure Lecount wins that one for Perry making it 9 matches to 5. I will admit Warren is probably the number 2 team in the state and it is a shame they were not invited to the team state finals but let it go you're number 2.

Actually, the reason Perry Meridian is #1 is because we have defeated all comers this year either in dual competition or in tournaments. The reason Perry wrestled their JV team vs Warren Central at North Mont is because there were 6 duals that day and no team may wrestle more than 5 times in a day. Perry chose to wrestle their JV against WC because we had already defeated then twice (Capital City and Marion County) and chose to wrestle some different competition. Perry has since defeated Warren Central a third time by winning the regional. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not entitled to your own facts.

Preach brother, Hope all is well Dave will I see you at NC and or Bankers Life??

106        PM 0        WC 3rd

113        PM 1        WC 0

120        PM 3rd    WC1st

126        PM 1st      WC  0

132        PM 1st      WC  0

138        PM 1        WC  0

145        PM 0        WC 1st

152        PM 0        WC 0

160        PM  0        WC 0

170        PM 0          WC 0

182        PM 1-2      WC 1-2

195        PM  0          WC 3rd

220        PM  0        WC 1-3

285        PM  1          WC 2 ?? He has to wrestle every minute non stop pressure to get there?? 

And everyone wanted to give me a hard time all season cause I thought WC is2nd best.

I agree both get 7 through.

We still don't know if WC is the second best team as they have never wrestled Franklin , Penn or Crown Point .

I just put the pieces of the title of this thread together.  I was reading it WC wins PM    Brides Maid    Irish Close (as in the door).

Now I can sleep tonight.

Yeah, it's the run on sentences that make you either quit reading them or try and figure out what is being said...

106        PM 0        WC 3rd

113        PM 1        WC 0

120        PM 3rd    WC1st

126        PM 1st      WC  0

132        PM 1st      WC  0

138        PM 1        WC  0

145        PM 0        WC 1st

152        PM 0        WC 0

160        PM  0        WC 0

170        PM 0          WC 0

182        PM 1-2      WC 1-2

195        PM  0          WC 3rd

220        PM  0        WC 1-3

285        PM  1          WC 2 ?? He has to wrestle every minute non stop pressure to get there??

Your reaching but good luck to that wish list, lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.