Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings 1/9

Y2CJ41

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for Delawrence Gayfield at 113. He beat #14 Betts 7-1 and came pretty close to making it to state last year. I think his only loss was to Knapp.

. He got beat in the ticket round 7-2 by Sawyer Miller. His record going into semistate last year was 30-6 also

He also beat Zack Davis last year. This year he has seems pretty impressive and unless he gets Miller in the ticket round I think he'll make it through.

i wasn't arguing with you about him. I was just giving you more info on him since you were talking about his wins and losses. I think he will he 3rd place behind Miller an Knapp

Anybody see the Busse/Pfister match yesterday? I saw Busse won by fall in the first period, but did anybody see what with or anything? Just trying to determine if he is that much better, or if it was a 1 in a 100 outcome.

Busse hit a beautiful single leg finish straight to his back and got the pin.

Pfister just got blown off the mat and got stuck on his back! Impressive win!

138 lbs.

1. Chandler Carroll- Yorktown 11

2. Evan Loe- Peru 11

3. Reese Sieger- New Haven 12

4. Derek Ellinger- Adams Central 11

5. Erik Blodgett- Elkhart Memorial 12

6. TJ Thompson- Lakeland

7. Tylor Willms- Fremont 11

8. Austun McCray- Garrett

What happened to Erik Blodgett from EM? No show? Injury? Didn't make weight? Just curious is all

138 lbs.

1. Chandler Carroll- Yorktown 11

2. Evan Loe- Peru 11

3. Reese Sieger- New Haven 12

4. Derek Ellinger- Adams Central 11

5. Erik Blodgett- Elkhart Memorial 12

6. TJ Thompson- Lakeland

7. Tylor Willms- Fremont 11

8. Austun McCray- Garrett

What happened to Erik Blodgett from EM? No show? Injury? Didn't make weight? Just curious is all

injured at team state.....out for the rest of the season.....tuff way to end his senior year....

I could but I was looking to see more how the preseason rankings from 1 - 8 would compare to now if u were predicting 1 - 8 at the Ft Wayne Semi State. I am new to all of this and do not have as much feed back or knowledge of the kids that I haven't seen wrestle to place anyone except the kids in our conference that made it thru.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.