Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings 1/9

Y2CJ41

I saw that 195 had 2 placeese open  just a though, i know for 195 think about brian richardson at 8th depending on who else you have to put there he only lost to the west noble kid by 1 point and has done very well since, these are only sugestions since the spot was open or cj botswit from dwenger

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that 195 had 2 placeese open  just a though, i know for 195 think about brian richardson at 8th depending on who else you have to put there he only lost to the west noble kid by 1 point and has done very well since, these are only sugestions since the spot was open or cj botswit from dwenger

Bostick from Dwenger is at 170...he does look tough at 170 though. I saw him man handling Kody Jones from Concordia before Kody came from behind and won in overtime. It was a great match.

why not alex ordonez from monroe central or gavin cox from winchester at 126? Both look real good this year. Cox is returning ssq, ordonez would have been got got bad luck when facing Keuneke from Bellmont last year in first round of regionals since keuneke ended up going to state.

why not alex ordonez from monroe central or gavin cox from winchester at 126? Both look real good this year. Cox is returning ssq, ordonez would have been got got bad luck when facing Keuneke from Bellmont last year in forst round of regionals since keuneke ended up going to state.

I think Ordonez lost to Kyle from Western Boone pretty badly at the ECIC, who had like 6 or 7 losses going into that tourney. Not trying to bash anyone, but Monroe Central doesn't exactly have a tough schedule by any means.

285lb weight class wabash's wrestler Bryant Miller extended to 16-4 saturday while going 5-0 during the 8 team super dual invite.  He has pretty much beat everyone worth while in the area at 285, guarantee he goes to state. and i bet he beats most of these "285s" while he will weigh in around a mere 229lbs-235lbs weekly. he will show how a athkete wrestles.  Most heavyweights are to slow to keep up with an athlete, especially one who will snap you down in and pin you in 12seconds. just saying miller should be ranked at least 6th

285lb weight class wabash's wrestler Bryant Miller extended to 16-4 saturday while going 5-0 during the 8 team super dual invite.  He has pretty much beat everyone worth while in the area at 285, guarantee he goes to state. and i bet he beats most of these "285s" while he will weigh in around a mere 229lbs-235lbs weekly. he will show how a athkete wrestles.  Most heavyweights are to slow to keep up with an athlete, especially one who will snap you down in and pin you in 12seconds. just saying miller should be ranked at least 6th

Who are his losses to?

I heard he eats broken glass sprinkled with gun powder for breakfast.  Is that true?

I think Ordonez lost to Kyle from Western Boone pretty badly at the ECIC, who had like 6 or 7 losses going into that tourney. Not trying to bash anyone, but Monroe Central doesn't exactly have a tough schedule by any means.

.you are right regarding not having a tough schedule. However regarding ordonez loss, perhaps you aren't taking into consideration that during first few seconds of that match he took kid down for first two and in process tore  rotator. That he even finished match was surprising

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.