Perry vs Roncalli

zachpierson

How do you think this match will go? It is always an exciting dual. All the Roncalli kids are dangerous and can pin ya at anytime.

here are the match-ups

106 Cottey vs V Ellis

113  B James vs King

120 Kenny vs McGinley

126 LeCount vs Hamner

132 McKinley vs B Ellis

138 Bova vs C James

145 McClurg vs Ader

152 Matthews vs Zielinski

160 Johnson vs Rojas

170 Masengale vs Ardizzone

182 Patch vs Albertson

195 Ash vs Nickell

220 Naughton vs Briggeman

285 winfield vs Schwab

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestling begins at 9:00 AM.

Round No. 1: Greenfield Central vs. Perry Meridian

Avon vs. Roncalli

Round No. 2:  Perry Meridian vs. Roncalli

Avon vs. Greenfield Central

Round No. 3:  Avon vs. Perry Meridian

Greenfield Central vs. Roncalli

I would say allow 90 minutes for each dual, with a bit of time in between for teams to move. I would say that the rounds will start at 9:00, 11:00 and 1:00, which would put the start of the Perry/Roncalli match at 11:00.

I can't see Roncalli winning more than 3 matches. I'd say probably 2 maybe zero. I'm not trying to take anything away from Roncalli, they are a great team Perry is just stronger at  Roncallis strengths.

I can't see Roncalli winning more than 3 matches. I'd say probably 2 maybe zero. I'm not trying to take anything away from Roncalli, they are a great team Perry is just stronger at  Roncallis strengths.

I think ronalli has a chance at winning any weight, that's the great thing about the sport! I think this dual will be a lot closer than people think!

#1 vs #3...this will be the meeting of the highest ranked teams this season, since Perry does not wrestle Crown Point. And if Roncalli wins and Crown Point becomes #1 and Roncalli #2, they don't meet either.  It should be an awesome dual with solid to great wrestlers at every weight class for both teams.

Ranked wrestlers:

PM                              Roncalli                                GC                                Avon

106:            #5 Cottey

113:            #3 B James                      #9 King

120:            #11 Kenny                        #16 McGinley

126:            #5 LeCount

132:            #2 McKinley

138:            #4 Bova                            #9 C James                      #3 Farrell

145:            #16 McClurg

152:

160:            #1 Johnson

170:            #3 Masengale                #15 Ardizzone                  #9 McGinley

182:            #14 Martin                      #12 Albertson

195:                                                                                                    #8 Early

220:              #10 Naughton

285:              #8 Winfield                                                                                                          #14 Snyder

There are not many teams that can compete with the Falcons this year and on a good day the Rebels could win this dual, but knowing Coaches Tonte & Schoettle they will have the Falcons focused  and at their best for this dual, prediction 46-14. I hope I am wrong and it's closer than this, but this is how scarey good I think the Falcons are this year.  :o Good luck to both teams...

There are not many teams that can compete with the Falcons this year and on a good day the Rebels could win this dual, but knowing Coaches Tonte & Schoettle they will have the Falcons focused  and at their best for this dual, prediction 46-14. I hope I am wrong and it's closer than this, but this is how scarey good I think the Falcons are this year.  :o Good luck to both teams...

How do you come up with 14??? a pin and 2 majors? 2 dec and 2 majors?give me a run down bobby b

Two pins and two unsportsmen like conducts from an unruly fan...

If you remenber correctly last year I predicted the final score correctly, and I will not pick where the points are earned or who I think wins as individuals, but just will predict the final score....46-15 sorry about the confusion!!

There are not many teams that can compete with the Falcons this year and on a good day the Rebels could win this dual, but knowing Coaches Tonte & Schoettle they will have the Falcons focused  and at their best for this dual, prediction 46-14. I hope I am wrong and it's closer than this, but this is how scarey good I think the Falcons are this year.  :o Good luck to both teams...

These are my two favorite teams as I am a former Rebel turned Falcon, but I would have to agree I think the Falcons are truly scarey good.

These are my two favorite teams as I am a former Rebel turned Falcon, but I would have to agree I think the Falcons are truly scarey good.

[/quote

Once a 'Rebel'...always a Rebel! Roncalli kids will wrestle with a lot of heart as usual, but they have a tall task in front of them. This Falcon team may be one of the best Indiana has seen in recent years.

If you remenber correctly last year I predicted the final score correctly, and I will not pick where the points are earned or who I think wins as individuals, but just will predict the final score....46-15 sorry about the confusion!!

haha you were almost dead on last year

106 Cottey vs V Ellis--Cottey wins

113  B James vs King--James wins

120 Kenny vs McGinley--McGinley wins

126 LeCount vs Hamner--Lecount wins

132 McKinley vs B Ellis-McKinley wins

138 Bova vs C James-C James wins

145 McClurg vs Ader--Ader wins

152 Matthews vs Zielinski-Zielinski wins

160 Johnson vs Rojas-Johnson wins

170 Masengale vs Ardizzone-Ardizzone wins

182 Patch vs Albertson-Albertson wins

195 Ash vs Nickell-Ash wins

220 Naughton vs Briggeman-Naughton wins

285 winfield vs Schwab-winfield wins

106 Cottey vs V Ellis--Cottey wins

113  B James vs King--James wins

120 Kenny vs McGinley--McGinley wins

126 LeCount vs Hamner--Lecount wins

132 McKinley vs B Ellis-McKinley wins

138 Bova vs C James-C James wins

145 McClurg vs Ader--Ader wins

152 Matthews vs Zielinski-Zielinski wins

160 Johnson vs Rojas-Johnson wins

170 Masengale vs Ardizzone-Ardizzone wins

182 Patch vs Albertson-Albertson wins

195 Ash vs Nickell-Ash wins

220 Naughton vs Briggeman-Naughton wins

285 winfield vs Schwab-winfield wins

man i am sweating now 8-6 interesting. i hope it isn't that close

106 & 195 will be the swing matches

Roncalli wins at those two weights - total different outcome

the James' matches are huge too

Perry is a great team, seen them twice already this year - but......you can always catch a big fish sleepin'!!!

I hope for a very exciting dual.......good luck to both teams

This could be a great test for Perry.  The Rebels are very well coached and have some great athletes.  I still have to give the Edge to the Falcons for my prediction, but that is just like my opinion man! 

The Rebels have a coaching staff that works just as hard as any other coaching staff in the state. 

Good luck to both teams!!!

The Dude Abides

New inside info, lol so I choose to adjust my prediction to 50-9, but agian would love to see it much closer! You certainly dont have to sell me on the Rebels coaching staff (as good as any in the state), but as I stated before the Falcons at full strength are scarey good...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.