Penn vs. Mishawaka 12-16-10

mikev

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see their coach coming on here chastising someone for posting their potential lineup.

There is a valid reason for that. He doesnt have to chastise anyone. As soon as someone from EMD has a thought to post a lineup, two former state champs knock on their door  The line-up is never posted.

There is a valid reason for that. He doesnt have to chastise anyone. As soon as someone from EMD has a thought to post a lineup, two former state champs knock on their door  The line-up is never posted.

Will those two state champs push the violator to the edge of their lawn, circle and try to score off of a bad shot??

hey i got some love on the message board...maybe dreams do come true

Also i have some informents down south...so here is the EMD Lineup for around tournament time...

103:Steve Buschemi - injured---replaced by Antoine Dodson -

112: The Shamwow Guy

119: Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones

125: Harrison Ford as Han Solo

130: The Kardashians

135: The Undertaker

140: Kevin Flynn from TRON

145: Buddy the Elf

152: The geico Caveman - A recruit from Mishawaka obviously....

160: The Soup Nazi

171: 2 random Girls from 16 and Pregnant

189: Brian Fantana

215: The RZA from WuTang Clan

285: The entire cast of Jersey Shore.....Snooki is about to crack some skulls.....

So there u have it mystery solved

Mishawaka Projected Lineup for tonight:

103 - Nick Wiesjahn

112 - Miike Lehman

119 - Layton Binion

125 - Josh Harper

130 - Taylor Wisler

135 - Matt Guerra

140 - Steven Sandefer

145 - Brad Harper

152 - Chris Snyder

160 - Chris Prendergast

171 - Jackson Morse

189 - Ian Hinton

215 - Pat Day

HWT - Travis Thomas

Thanks!

Snyder

Coach Snyder must be confident since he is wrestling with his jv lineup.....   ;D

If I recall correctly from last year, you guys are confirming the purchase of Morse for one t-shirt, paid in full. 

Guys,

Relax about lineups..Do we want to grow the sport?  Create more interest?  Give fans something to talk about?  We have scouted Penn and they have scouted us.  We have a good idea of their lineup and they have a good idea of ours....Are we wrestling the lineup posted? No...Are both teams likely considering moving lineups?  Sure...will we...who knows.

Just because someone posts a lineup doesn't mean a coach has to wrestle it.  We wrestle Lowell, MI tomorrow.  We exchanged lineups on Monday for the "faceoff" and program.  Both Lowell Coaches and us know we do not have to follow lineups and probably won't...but it is good to get projected lineups out there in my opinion...get fans talking....

Again, just because someone posts a lineup does NOT mean we have to wrestle that lineup.  Relax people.

Mishawaka Projected Lineup for tonight:

103 - Nick Wiesjahn

112 - Miike Lehman

119 - Layton Binion

125 - Josh Harper

130 - Taylor Wisler

135 - Matt Guerra

140 - Steven Sandefer

145 - Brad Harper

152 - Chris Snyder

160 - Chris Prendergast

171 - Jackson Morse

189 - Ian Hinton

215 - Pat Day

HWT - Travis Thomas

Since I posted this does it mean I have to wrestle this lineup tonight?  I guess I could roll with it...will suck for Harper to wrestle against the team he is coaching! haha...

Anything we can do to promote and create interest in our sport is a good thing! 

Thanks!

Snyder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.