140- Porras v. Beck

145- Roach v. Welch

152- Bennett v. Corpe

160- Willis v. McMurray

171- Duckworth v. Stein

189- Atwood v. Johnson Jones

215- Cleveland v. Lentz

HWt.Travis v.  Janney

Was watching the Vlahos/Willis match. Vlahos threw what I call a "neck crank," put Willis on his back and the next thing I know Willis gets a point, cannot continue, gets the win.  Cameron, you're a good young man, a great wrestle and I can't believe you were done this way.  I know that doesn't change the outcome, but you have bigger things ahead of you.  Seen a lot of things being done on the mat that would get called on some that don't get called on others (riding hips, stalling on bottom, etc....), sad but true.

going for 3rd and 4th

103- Brooks v. Farrell

112- McKinley v. Campbell

119- Lovejoy v . Kieffer

125- Kieffer v. Bevans

130- Mullins v. Schrader

135- Barlow v. Guerra

140- Johnson v. Brady

145- Robinson v. Surma

152- Welch v. Stahl

160- Vlahos v. McCray

171- Bratcher v. Boots

189- Sliga v. Rosebrock

215- Green v. Knura

HWT. Meyer v. Thomas

Was watching the Vlahos/Willis match. Vlahos threw what I call a "neck crank," put Willis on his back and the next thing I know Willis gets a point, cannot continue, gets the win.  Cameron, you're a good young man, a great wrestle and I can't believe you were done this way.  I know that doesn't change the outcome, but you have bigger things ahead of you.  Seen a lot of things being done on the mat that would get called on some that don't get called on others (riding hips, stalling on bottom, etc....), sad but true.

So you are saying that both officials on the mat made the wrong call.  I did not notice Vlahos' coaches getting too upset so they must have seen something as well.  I hope the McMurray/Willis match does take place so the people on the board thinking he quit on the Vlahos match can see that he is no quitter.  It is an unfortunate thing that happened but if you put yourself in a position for the call to be made, you have to accept the risk that the officials might see it and make the call.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.