Saturday IndianaMat Updates Live from Conseco

ontherise219

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure there was 2, but there was definitely loss of control and the criteria is sudden death.  Either way, the match was over.  Both of the wrestling coaches calling the match on broadcast sport also agreed.

Willis is injured and  the call Vlahos for illeagel slam,Willis can't go on Vlahos loses the crowd boo'es

Trey reese wins

wow wat was score of match when the slam occurred... anybody think the willis kid pulled a fast 1.. i heard vlahos was working him at the time.. wasnt there so i dont know but thats a huge call in a match this big..

It was 20 seconds into the match. 0-0. You heard wrong. I hope tyler can go tonight, but I doubt it. I have never seen him in pain like that.

must have been a Willis hater i heard it from.. sucks was looking foward to this match, hope willis is not seriously injured and can go in the finals.. too bad for vlahos got 2 suck for both wrestlers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.