Who is duck and run?

SamDad

Here is the story Duck.  The old site kept getting hacked and going down for a long time.  So Joe made a great site and people now like this one better.  And everyone posted happily ever after.  Hacks happen all the time, especially when servers and programs are not being updated and patched.  They usually aren't even hacked by a person but by a bot that is just looking for vulnerable servers.  Any other questions and I will have to charge you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story. He said he was from west of Fort Wayne though on the first page. I don't really even care who you are duck, but now that it's a "mystery" I can't help but be interested. I was at Jay County too and can't help but wonder if I saw you and didn't know it.

Newerk was always braggin someone from Norwell up wasn't he?

Yes, Blake Harner, and we were all shocked when Robby's prediction came true and Harner made the State Championship match that season before being pinned in the finals by Javier Salas from Merrillville.

I am having fun watching this mystery unfold, but you guys are actually on the wrong track with the school I told you west of Fort Wayne.  I was at the Jay county watching my cousin.  Thats all your getting and I am outta here.

Well thanks for keeping it suspenseful at least. Will you be at the FWSS so we can continue to wonder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.