Most anticipated Team Regional match up

AJ

Perry and Bloomington South

Woahhhhhhhh..... Your not even gonna throw Franklin in there? Come on! Franklin is a tough team from top to bottom Bloomington South is gonna have there hands full dont count Hassmens teams out ever! He will have them ready to go and we all no it. One of the best coach's in the state.

Woahhhhhhhh..... Your not even gonna throw Franklin in there? Come on! Franklin is a tough team from top to bottom Bloomington South is gonna have there hands full dont count Hassmens teams out ever! He will have them ready to go and we all no it. One of the best coach's in the state.

i agree with caliboy bloomington south vs perry meridian, franklin may have a good team but i think bloomington south will outlast them and win by 10+

Bellmont vs Yorktown, Yorktown has  as good of shot as they ever had against Bellmont.

You make it sound as if Bellmont is the favorite.  I think they might be a little closer this time, but they most likely won't even threaten Yorktown.

You make it sound as if Bellmont is the favorite.  I think they might be a little closer this time, but they most likely won't even threaten Yorktown.

I would say he is just giving a little respect to Bellmont, considering they've only lost to Yorktown once EVER, and have only failed to advance to Team State once EVER.

Last year everyone thought Yorktown would beat Bellmont. In all honesty I see Yorktown winning, but I don't think it will be some blowout like you suggested.

I know it is early, but what is your most anticipated Team Regional match up.

I am looking forward to the Bellmont v. Yorktown match up.

Last year's match between Yorktown and Bellmont was the most exciting match I have ever witnessed live!

It sure seems like Yorktown will win this year, but I thought the same thing last year.

I predict Yorktown will pull off the win, but I see it being somewhat close (5-10 points).

Yorktown vs. Bellmont??????? Not much anticipation here.  Looking at the line-ups and the previous match this year,  this should not even be close.  If Yorktown does not win by at least 20 will mean Bellmont over performed (again) and Ytown under performed (again).  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.