Any notables change weight classes?

tkdwn2

Well since the seeding meetings were last night I was wondering if Duckworth is really going 171 and if there were any other notable weight changes? I don't think Duck has made 171 yet this year and if he were to stay at 189....what a tough weight class. I did see where Waters from Greenwood went down to 145.

Thank you for all of the help, this topic is very important to me as I will be doing one final update to the rankings with late-coming results and sectional weight changes.. A few that I have noticed besides those already mentioned that I have made changes in the rankings accordingly on already include: Josh Williams of Warren Central from 140 down to 135, Darryn Scott of Marion from 215 down to 189, Logun Taylor of Western from 145 down to 140, and Charlie McGinley of Indianapolis Arsenal Tech from 119 to 125.

i think it is hilarious how Sims MD dropped to 145 because C. Welch kicked his butt only to get beat by his brother D. Welch.   is he gonna try to go to 140?

Yeah I am with you Caliboy..here is a kid that has been through alot in the last year and someone is taking a shot at him. I haven't seen him wrestle this year but I would not take him lightly whatever weight he is at. Losing to the Welchs isn't anything to be ashamed of. This is a sport where you are stupid if you don't wrestle the weight where you have the best chance.

To the reply about John Sims. He is a talented wrestler and does not have to dodge anyone. Many weight decisions and who wrestles what is determined by the coaches to help make a team. This kid has been through alot with losing his father as a freshman on a varsity team. He stayed strong and helped his team. You do not know his situation and should not be taking shots at him. We all wish him the best of luck. He is a great wrestler and great friend to his team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.