2010 Sectional Brackets

wrestlinghog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question regarding seedings for sectional and ill throw this out there from what i seen 130 shelbyville

keiffer (27-4) roncalli is 1seed was pinned by roberts (28-5) of beech grove is 3seed mcCarthy (28-3) mv is 2seed. im assuming but not sure if keiffer was runner up or champ at 130 shelbyville sectional last year??? If he wasnt last year how would he be seeded one when he lost to roberts in marion county unless they have faced twice this year and keiffer evened things up which i dont know if they faced again or not??? i know someone said runner up or champ of same weight the prevous year gets one so after that whats it based on head to head and win percentage??? thank you

I sure wish someone from the EVSC would get their Act together and send in the Evansville bracket. sure would be nice to be aboe to argue who is going to beat who instead of just guessing.

Remember that wrestling coaches are a sneaky bunch and Im guessin some think they can gain an advantage by not letting the rest of the state see the brackets.

Since they all have beaten one another, it came down to who had the best winning percentage, and that was Kieffer, then McCarthy, then Roberts.

if they went off of win percentage then it should have been mcCarthy .903  then keiffer .870  then roberts .848 but they must have did win percentage and then referred back to head to head b/c keiffer beat mccarthy and mccarthy beat roberts that sounds like what they did to determine 1,2,3???

Hey Wrestlinghog, any word on them Elkhart sectionals yet?

I don't know what the holdup is. The Concord kids already know what they are seeded. My son came home for some wrestling clothes and said that Fulvio DeSantiago 125lb stated that he got a fourth seed. My son didn't know what his seed was yet, but at practice he will find out. I don't even know who makes up the Memorial brackets and sends them off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.