CONNERSVILLE

MVwatcher

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Connersville is ancient and doesn't like to update the free world on results, here is what I have.

Caroll(Ft Wayne) results

140- Jeff Clark undefeated

145- Reece Lefever undefeated

152- Jon Timmerman undefeated

160- Conner Lefever undefeated

171- Logan Raypole undefeated

189- Matt McClure undefeated

Brock Norton is not wrestling due to an illness.

I know Roncalli advanced 12,25,30,35,40,45,52,60,71,215 into tomorrows  final 8.  I am going on pure memory. I thought I heard them annouce Reitz, Roncalli, and Cathedral was something like 5th. This was before first round of wrestle backs.  Some really good possible match ups tomorrow.  

I know Roncalli advanced 12,25,30,35,40,45,52,60,71,215 into tomorrows  final 8.  I am going on pure memory. I thought I heard them annouce Reitz, Roncalli, and Cathedral was something like 5th. This was before first round of wrestle backs.  Some really good possible match ups tomorrow.  

[/]

what about josh kieffer at 119 and josh king at 103

Roncalli's HWT (Massengale) gives up a reversal in the last 6 seconds to lose to Cathedral (Buchannon).

The match was not quite that close.  Cathedral was up 8 to 7 with 30 seconds to go and reversed Roncalli for the 10 to 7 win.  I suspect that Buchannon will be at 215 in the next week or so.

The following is a partial update of Team Scores at the end of day one (2 main draw rounds and 3 wrestle back rounds):

Evansville Reitz  100

Roncalli  100

Cathedral  88

North Central  85

Pendleton Hights  81

South Dearborn  81

Roncalli advances 11 in the main draw and 3 in the wrestle backs.

This seems crazy.  Everyone and their grandma has a cell phone.  A guy can't fart without someone posting on Facebook or Twitter about it.  We put a man on the moon 40 years ago.  And yet Connersville, Indiana  seems to be some sort of black hole of information.  >:(

WE NEED BRACKETS!!! 

Greenfield Central results:

103-Josh Farrell                      2-0                            145-Zach Heald                        2-0

112-Adam Ruff                          2-0                            152-Cody Wilburn                  2-0

119-Jordan Raffaelli                0-2                            160-Dezmen McGinley          2-2

125-Logan Wendell                  3- 1                            171-Dakota Gruell                  2-0

130-Dusty Mayhugh              2-2                              189-Ian Early                          2-0

135-Brooks Manning              2-0                              215-Austin Gearlds                2-0

140-Lucas Ruff                          0-2                              285-did not wrestle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.