Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings **2/6**

Y2CJ41

I am not a coach at Marion or for any program. I have never talked to any Marion wrestlers or coaches before in my life. I am actually an Oak Hill graduate in 2001, so if anything Marion is still thought of as a bit of an enemy. I have just seen Marion wrestle and have been very impressed with the job their coaching staff is doing. I also have seen Scott wrestle and is a beast. He has lost a couple so maybe he shouldn't be 1, but I believe he should be higher. But the Patriots were supposed to blow out the New York Giants at the SuperBowl 2008, and they went ahead and played anyway.

So who are you?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much you betting on Hamilton at 160?

I would say there is a 0% chance Hamilton wrestles anything other than 171 this season.  Now...what are the chances McCray wrestles 160 by tournament time?  That dude is tough.  I want to see a rematch.

i see u still have lovejoy at 125 when the ranking guy has him at 119 and you moved whitco 125 down from 3rd to 7th and whitco 119 all the wayout of ranking

Y2 has it right.

Lovejoy has not attempted to make weight at 119 all year.  If his weight drops from harder workouts he may try but I would have to see it before I would believe it.

Y2 has it right.

Lovejoy has not attempted to make weight at 119 all year.  If his weight drops from harder workouts he may try but I would have to see it before I would believe it.

He could be waiting for the 2 lb allowance.  How many weigh-ins do you need at a weight before sectionals?

Y2, here are a couple of matches that I've seen over the last few weeks:

103-Will Nelson-WN d. Ben Fiechter SW 6-2

119- Eckert (HN) still with two losses (Evans-Southwood, Butts-LC)

135-Darin Fiechter (SW) wrestled 135 all day, not sure where he has been the rest of the year, but I see you have him ranked at 130. Zink also beat Fiechter.

152: Jon Mahlan from Bellmont has beaten your #7 Smith, lost to your 145 #1 Sparks, beaten your #4 145 Schendel, lost to #5 Smith, lost to #6 160 in the New Castle SS, lost to #2 LaRowe twice,  #3 Timmerman, and #8 in the NC SS Taylor of LC. I know that is a lot of losses, but you don't have anybody at 8th, and he has beaten Grayson Smith, so I figured he probably deserves consideration there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.