football players adavancing

billy barty

Bellmont's 4 advancing wrestlers were all fball players. Some of the others that didn't were not. Just asking. Coach Faurote always pushes kids to play all sports. Not a slam at anyone just a ??.

The best athletes are still the best athletes weather they are multi-sport athletes or not.

Both Tipton wrestlers are All Hoosier Conference football players, Moats at OLB/RB, Warner DE/C.

Warner also earned Honerable Mention All-State in FB and was named All-Conference in baseball

as a catcher last year.

Wrestling has had a HUGE impact on their other sports.

formerwrestler

I believe out of the 9 Bellmont wrestlers at semi-state, 7 are 3 sport athletes!

Fall: 7 played football, 1played soccer

Spring: 4 play baseball, 1 baseball/golf, 2 run track

Thank God we are a middle size school. People complain about being a small school, I on the

other hand embrace the opportunities for student/athletes to participate in multiple sports.

Out of the 9 wrestlers at semi-state, I wonder how many wore a singlet before they participated

in any other organized sport. Just curious?

5 out of the 9 are seniors. 3 are going to play football for Marion College. 1 of the three won

the Tournament of Champions twice!

9 out of the 9 are good young men from good families!

Ticket for Semi-State: $9

Large beverage: $4

Meal after with a couple soda-pops: $30

Sitting with Wife,Mom,Dad & friends watching wrestling at Fort Wayne Semi-State: PRICELESS

Good Luck to all at Conseco!

TOTALFOCUS

Taylor March 135 East Noble is also a stand out on the Football field. He was all conference and all area the past few years. He played safety, punt return man, special teams and pound for pound was one of the hardest hitting guys in the area. Heck of an ankle pick. Did not back down from anyone no matter the size. Good Luck at State Taylor.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.