GO VOTE!

Was this disclaimer on here when I first posted?

DISCLAIMER:  This poll is informal, not scientific. It only reflects the opinions of site visitors who have voluntarily participated. The results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole. This station is not responsible for the statistical accuracy of opinions here expressed.

Wrestling 63%

Basketball 20.6%

These results remind me of a t-shirt I saw along time ago when going to freestyle tournaments...The sight I adore on a basketball floor, is wrestling mats from door to door.  Might sound silly coming from a t-shirt but I honestly believe it.  There is no better sport than wrestling.  It is a test of just how good you, as an individual, really are.

Hey I just voted and a window popped up telling me:

"CONGRADULATIONS!!!  You have just won an Illinios Senate Seat!"

thats hilarious,  but wrestling is up 86% now.  I almost voted for gymnastics being a guy and all

The latest results, However, I doubt that Mr. Cox will care that much about these. I am sure that if he cares at all, he has checked out this board and will see that we have loaded the results with multiple votes, but it is a nice thought that he might actually care about this sport.

What is your favorite winter sport?

Swimming and Diving    5.1% 

Basketball    8.9% 

Gymnastics    2.3% 

Wrestling    83.7% 

LAST UPDATED:  1/15/2009 7:44:30 AM 

DISCLAIMER:  This poll is informal, not scientific. It only reflects the opinions of site visitors who have voluntarily participated. The results may not represent the opinions of the public as a whole. This station is not responsible for the statistical accuracy of opinions here expressed.

Here is how it is looking now!

Swimming&Diving                        5.1% 

Basketball                                          8.9% 

Gymnastics                                        2.3% 

Wrestling                                          83.7%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.