predictions for the perry and mishawaka and bellmont dual

zachpierson

It's very likely that unless Snyder has lit a fire, Mishawaka will lose and possible lose bad to pm, I do think that Belmont albeit is a great team, this Mishawaka team will win but it could be close after the way they wrestled against Penn and at the Al Smith, they need a big jump in intensity,

but that is just one ex-caveman's opinion

Is that NIck Weisjahn posing as Lou Holtz? You know the Cavemen will come as strong as ever.

No, Nick's right....I saw some of the cavemen painting each others toenails in between rounds at the Al Smith.  They need to refocus.

hey DecBell or anybody in the know.  Does anybody have the schedule yet?? Usually we get it over Xmas break but we havent seen it yet.  We are looking forward to the nice short drive from Eville to the Beautiful town of Decatur Indiana.  Good people, good fans, classy program. 

hey DecBell or anybody in the know.  Does anybody have the schedule yet?? Usually we get it over Xmas break but we havent seen it yet.  We are looking forward to the nice short drive from Eville to the Beautiful town of Decatur Indiana.  Good people, good fans, classy program. 

I posted it in another thread...I just got the e-mail today.

Is that NIck Weisjahn posing as Lou Holtz? You know the Cavemen will come as strong as ever.

No, Nick's right....I saw some of the cavemen painting each others toenails in between rounds at the Al Smith.  They need to refocus.

hahahahahahaha

ah dude that was a good one  ;D

A lot of factors at play. Starting point of match could make a difference. EMOTION! Perry may not have enough magic this year. Mishawaka is looking to avenge last year's loss. All that and unknown match day circumstances. This is going to be a great match up but...by the numbers and this is unbiased. Perry needs to get pumped up. Every way I slice it Mishawaka wins. Main reason: Mishawaka is stronger at weights Perry is strongest as a team. If it is close Mish 24 PM 21 or the other way around. If it is lopsided Mish 42 PM 15 not the other way around.

Perry has a power packed month: Penn, Bellmont, CATHEDRAL, and I think Crown Point.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.