Who has the most BOO"S?

former130

Former130 I have some sort of record.  My first post was yesterday.  It got deleted in about an hour and I had -2 cool points before I even knew what cool pts. were!  Actually, I was -1 before my second post  :o

littlevito can I get some message board cred from you?  I'm not beggin'...

After your 10th post you can give out 1 wahoo or one boo every hour.  Just click on the limk under the persons screenname next to the post you want to wahoo or boo.  Your cool points are your total wahoos and boos added together.

I made a post on changes in weight classeson 12-31.  There were other suggestions also.  What happened to these posts?  I looked all thru the Articles of Interest pages and can't find these posts again.  I can find mine., but only if I go to my posts.  There are other articles that seem to dissapear.  I would appreciate it if someone could explain why they are removed or where are they moved to.  Any help on this matter would be appreciated.  Thanks for your consideration to my request.

I made a post on changes in weight classeson 12-31.  There were other suggestions also.  What happened to these posts?  I looked all thru the Articles of Interest pages and can't find these posts again.  I can find mine., but only if I go to my posts.  There are other articles that seem to dissapear.  I would appreciate it if someone could explain why they are removed or where are they moved to.  Any help on this matter would be appreciated.  Thanks for your consideration to my request.

Dunefan, I think you might want to look here:http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,903.15.html

If you found your posts you would notice it's under the topic "chances"

After your 10th post you can give out 1 wahoo or one boo every hour.  Just click on the limk under the persons screenname next to the post you want to wahoo or boo.  Your cool points are your total wahoos and boos added together.

aj, your in positive territory now.  someones been helping you out!

AJ,

What did you do sign up all of your family members?  I remember not to long ago you were at -1,000 pts or so ;D

Ha.  I think I got some wahoos with the Al Smith and Midland updates. 

Or maybe some people were just feeling a littlew sorry for me.   :'(

Actually, I was up to +5, but now I am back down to 0.

... the gayest thing i had ever seen, untill i saw cool points....

;D Thats right, bring on the boo's ;D

haha...you might get some wahoo's for that too!  ;D

[/quote

]Made me laugh ;D I  figure it really doesn't matter what ya do they may give ya boo's because the don't like the color you use  ;) or maybe your avatar  , could even be they don't like what you say . *shrugs* Boo's , wahoo's  don't really matter  .............or do they ?  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.