Who has the most BOO"S?

former130

I feel your pain theMachine.  I suffer all day at work, come home and try to connect to my wrestling community with my puter.  All I see is cancelled matches for snow, more boo pts., and the forecast for the west coast.  To top it all off AWood1 can post about .5 pts and it stays on the board.  It is just another case of the web-man tryin' to keep us down...  I'm goin' back to craigslist  8)

Y2CJ41, read between the ( )'s man.  Anson is not even on here.  He would be AWood3 if he were.  Instead he choses to make a living by staying on his computer at home in the winter.  When the weather is nice he is on the golf course haucking his goods to unsuspecting purchase agents who answer the door!  Anson is the youngest of the 3 Woods and the biggest.  He popped out of at a whoppin' 10 lbs and hasn't slowed down.  He is 6'5'' and about 290 lbs.  He wrestled in college and high school, but his passion is power lifting.  He even had an internet equipment business for several years, e-nourmous.biz.  AWood1 was actually a boxer!  Me, AWood2, I have been a ref my entire life (until the end of this season at least).  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.