Questions @ 2 Boards !?!

MatChick76

Hello...MatChick76 has finally arrived.  Boy, this two boards thing has been confusing.  Which board is the "official" board?  Is it going to be http://indianamat.com or is it going to transition over to the new IHSWCA website http://indianawrestler.com/  ? Help...I need my wrestling fix...and I need it to be consistent! 

You can decide for yourself which one is the "official" board.  Here at IndianaMat, we will offer more than a messageboard.  We will have all the state tournament brackets from most sectionals, to all regionals and semi-states.  We will also offer weekly articles and interviews with the wrestlers and coaches throughout the state.  We also will provide up-to-date rankings that are updated every couple days and they are also very detailed.  That is just a taste of what is to come, we are in our infancy, but going at this full steam ahead.

Have you been to the board lately its like a ghost town ;D

Yeah I was there last night and almost fell asleep. Couldn't help but notice a plug for this site from someone named "gojoe" I believe. I couldn't help but snicker at that but it has since been removed. If I sign up over there it will only be to do the same...I wonder what I would call myself...hmmm... ???

ff

Hey Y2

This new website is FANtastic!! So much more information than the old site.Thanks for the effort!!

I was wondering how to post "Articles of Interest"  the Franklin Daily Journal had an article today that previewed the schools in Johnson County and their wrestlers returning this year.Most interesting was last year's 103 State Champ Ethan Raley going to 119 this year.

I probably don't have the "smarts" or the technolgy to post the article but I sure like to read the ones I have seen posted. Keep up the good work.

Just post the link to the article with the title in the title of the post.

A little computer help is copying and pasting.

To copy, highlight the link or the title of the article by clicking and dragging, then press Ctrl+C

To paste that information press Ctrl+V or Shift+Insert

Presto the information has been transferred with just a couple clicks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.