Fort Wayne Semi-State Rankings *2/3*

Y2CJ41

It is the 2009 season, and martin is undefeated...since he has not yet seen harper this season because yorktown dropped out of ECIC, he has not yet had a chance to beat him. I mean i understand if you have harper ranked ahead of martin because of what he has done this season, but how can you have harper third and don't even have martin in the top 8? doesn't make sense to me

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised Shaw from Wes-Del did not move into the 103 rankings after he defeated Bevans at the County tournament 8-4.

When did Friend move to 145?

Shaw evidently isn't allowed to wrestle 103 come tourney time due to his fat test not letting him make scratch weight. From what I've heard, he was only gonna wrestle 103 for county??? I think he was just ducking Stevie and Devon.

If you are looking for someone for the 8th spot at 135, Nate Linna from Oak Hill has looked pretty tough. I'm not sure of his record but hes doing well. He missed semi-state last year at 125 by one match and upset 2 wrestlers in sectionals who beat him last year (one of which beat him 3 times)

I teched Schendel in practice that is why he dropped so far.  When a kid gets beat like that by a 30 year old washed up coach he should drop.  He's lucky he's still in the rankings.

i can see it already  we are going to start sending results in from the coaches ;D on if they won against there in kids in practice.  :) maybe  the rankings will be based on these too. lol  ;D

Just out of curiosity, how does Dustin McGuinn qualify for semi-state last year and is undefeated and the kid above him didn't make it out of regionals last years and has lost a match? I don't wanna seem like I'm complaining or anything and I do appreciate the time you put into these, but I think that is a legit question, I just wanna know what you are basing that on.

Looks like Mr. McGuinn had a little trouble today with a little blond kid from Carroll. 

Just out of curiosity, how does Dustin McGuinn qualify for semi-state last year and is undefeated and the kid above him didn't make it out of regionals last years and has lost a match? I don't wanna seem like I'm complaining or anything and I do appreciate the time you put into these, but I think that is a legit question, I just wanna know what you are basing that on.

Looks like Mr. McGuinn had a little trouble today with a little blond kid from Carroll. 

Touche. McGuinn has not wrestled up to his potential the past two weeks. He is a takedown machine and has struggled to put together an offense as of late.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.