Preseason Rankings coming in October

Y2CJ41

Is the preseason mag only available in a physical copy? I don't know if you'd sell a digital copy of it.

When you buy the hard copy you will receive a digital copy to hold you over until the magazine arrives. We don't leave you hanging and beg for followers to release the rankings or anything like that.

Please remember we are still about a month away from our preseason rankings. Do NOT accept anything put together by a kid who wants to get himself ranked or his brother that has no clue about Indiana wrestling.

I have seen what you were talking about the rankings.  Couldn't believe what I was reading.  Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...

We are new to Indiana and are wondering where you buy the preseason magazine at? Indianamat.com?

We use a service called MagCloud. When you buy the magazine you get a pdf version while you wait for the hard copy to arrive in the mail.  Here are the other ones we have sold in the past.

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/magazine/282594

The magazine will be $15 plus shipping. 75 cents of each sale will go to a fund for Hobart Coach Balash and another 75 cents will go to a fund for Perry Meridian coach Dave Thornton.

We use a service called MagCloud. When you buy the magazine you get a pdf version while you wait for the hard copy to arrive in the mail.  Here are the other ones we have sold in the past.

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/magazine/282594

The magazine will be $15 plus shipping. 75 cents of each sale will go to a fund for Hobart Coach Balash and another 75 cents will go to a fund for Perry Meridian coach Dave Thornton.

Y2 --- Thank you so much for your kind gesture and donation. Words will never be able to explain the impact Coach Dave Thornton made on my life. Thank you again and God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a google show shortly after the pre-season release?

Not sure since we really don't want to talk too much about the rankings due to them being in the magazine. We'll do one probably soon for a tutorial on the new website. 

Much like our legions of fans, I know you miss us greatly.

when is the pre season release? are the semi state rankings going to be on the new site or old site?

The week of October 20th is our goal right now. I'll probably have something firmer after this weekend.  The new website has taken some of my precious time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.