Zar/Doster

1 minute ago, LionsFan said:

Feel free to suite up and ref. I’m sure everyone would agree with every call you make.

Lol I figured that comment would be coming. I didn’t say the ref was horrible, I didn’t trash the ref, I didn’t say I could do better. I just thought it was a takedown. It’s sports man not everyone is going to agree with every call. But just because I’m not a ref doesn’t mean I shouldn’t voice my opinion on a FORUM about how I disagree with a call. 

1 hour ago, LionsFan said:

Feel free to suite up and ref. I’m sure everyone would agree with every call you make.

And also, if you ever get a poorly-cooked meal, put on your chef apron and hat and save the restaurant. Not happy with your haircut? Grab some shears and take over for the stylist. You think a movie was awfully-written? Well, I guess that’s your fault for not going to film school and becoming a better writer. If you’re not a professional, always remember to just keep your mouth shut and not have any controversial thoughts.