Tickets: Buy, Sell, Barter

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to Tickets: Buy, Sell, Barter

Four (4) All Session Tickets are available for sale, $184 total. If no takers for all 4, will split 2 each for $92. Selling at cost.

Section 114, Row P

Section 115, Row K

Because these are All Session, they are not currently transferable on Ticketmaster. If that changes, I can transfer electronically. If not, an in person exchange would need to take place Friday at the venue. 

I have 2 for Friday only, section 118 row K. (Physical tix in-hand). Will sell for $25 total. I'm in Evansville & can meet tonight or tomorrow before gates open.

Edit: I've posted on FB too, so 1st come, 1st served.

Edited by J7192
Updated info

I have 4 physical tickets (already picked up from will call) for Friday session only.  Section 113, row U, seats 3-6.  I am in Tell City and will be at the gate at 1:00pm CST.  Cost = $15/ticket OBO.  Call or text Hanna 270-222-0994.

Edited by tellcityfan

2 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

Even if he does, are they still in that section…might change tomorrow.

I'll stand behind my name since I reveal it...@Dogood. Just trying to stay positive and help other wrestling families out.

Just now, bbell said:

I'll stand behind my name since I reveal it...@Dogood. Just trying to stay positive and help other wrestling families out.

Not a shot at you...just making light of the crazy ticketmaster shenanigans this week with people thinking they had tickets in one section only to find out they were getting tickets in another section...definitely nothing personal against you.

sorry kit harington GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Not a shot at you...just making light of the crazy ticketmaster shenanigans this week with people thinking they had tickets in one section only to find out they were getting tickets in another section...definitely nothing personal against you.

sorry kit harington GIF by Saturday Night Live

No worries. just trying to stay focused and centered putting all the lacking organizational IHSAA and Ticketmaster deflecting leadership on the back seat. Given the demand I had myself and another #TheCounty rep try to get 6 at the same time and ended up with 12. Won't have a dog in the fight until next year but it just makes me sad for Indiana wrestling. 

All Please reach out if you need tix....I do not want these tickets to go to waste. Note...I DO have to wait in line tomorrow AM to pick these up (SMH) but am willing to pass them off for free if you have a family member wrestling any session. Just DM me and I can give you my cell. See you all down there.

I would like to pay forward a gift that was just given to my family from the Bell Family. I have some Friday and Saturday sessions I would like to gift to someone else with a child wrestling. I have 3 Friday session tickets in section 117 (1) & (2), 4 Saturday morning sessions sections 109 (2) and 117 (2), and 2 Saturday evening sessions section 117 (2). The Bell’s have given my family the opportunity to sit together as a unit and not be separated all over the gym and I would love to pay this forward. Please reach out. 

Edited by RiverCityRacer

1 hour ago, TigerBashHWT said:

I have 4 tickets for today’s session available. I just want face value $15/ticket. 

I also have 2 all-session tickets available. $30/ticket

They are section 112 Row K. 

Also, I have the tickets in hand, free all morning, and can deliver,