State Tickets

I just checked for the first session tickets on sale, and my seat for all sessions (I bought yesterday) is showing available, but it was available in the all sessions that they just opened up.  So I bought two more tickets in section 101 and opened a dispute with American Express on yesterday's tickets (if it will do any good).

23 hours ago, markio said:

Ticketmaster is working on the will call issue and I have been told that tickets will be available digitally on your phones and they are trying to fix the will-call issue. 

Let me add to this: I am just an ops guy here and do not work in the ticket office. I cannot fix your ticket issues as much as I would like to. I am back of house thankfully. 

I have tried to have them change mine and they said it’s not possible 

18 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Got the digital tickets just now...the tickets I bought were in 116. Looks like these are the same row and seat #s in 117...

My all session tickets for section 117 have now been move to section 116. Still don’t have the digital ticket and says they must be picked up at will call. Also cannot transfer them. 

1 hour ago, bbulldog152 said:

Nvm I can see all three without using the app. This whole process really creates unwanted anxiety.

I only see 1 ticket it says Friday but I bought All session and it states all session.  This is way to messy and yes anxiety is real

12 minutes ago, lanntp01 said:

My all session tickets for section 117 have now been move to section 116. Still don’t have the digital ticket and says they must be picked up at will call. Also cannot transfer them. 

They must have thought you'd like mine better and vice versa.

Looks like more tickets have opened up. Just need some $100/night hotel rooms within walking distance to open up and I will be putting in for may day off tomorrow...

Edited by Galagore