Help - I only have a seat in the corner?

Hey all,

After sitting through the state championship webinar tonight, I have a few questions that I may have missed the answers to.

1. As a head coach who gets in at check-in, will I also have a seat in the stands, or is my only seat in the corner when I coach?  Do I also need to buy a ticket to have a seat in the stands?

2.  Does my coach's band get me in on Saturday if I don't have a placer?  Or, do I have to buy a ticket if my wrestlers lose Friday night?

Please help!

This is how I understood it... Granted, I had a yelling toddler at home, and atleast 2-3 other peoples yelling toddlers through the mics that people didn't know needed muted...

1. You and your allotted coaches/managers (1-3 gets 2 total bands, etc) get in at check-in. Your only seat is in the corner, but you need a ticket for a seat in the stands (officially). 

2. Coaches bands are for both days, regardless of placer. Also your kids get in with their pass regardless of if they make it to Saturday. 

My understanding is that they also have to buy a seat or go sit in an empty seat until someone comes along and asks them to move because they bought that seat.  

I had all but decided not to buy a seat.  I was just going to stay in the back hallways, but I assume I will need one to watch the finals.  What a pain.

3 minutes ago, Holden said:

My understanding is that they also have to buy a seat or go sit in an empty seat until someone comes along and asks them to move because they bought that seat.  

I had all but decided not to buy a seat.  I was just going to stay in the back hallways, but I assume I will need one to watch the finals.  What a pain.

And completely avoidable and unnecessary.

Edited by Silence Dogood

4 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Lol I think it went over your head. That's OK bc we are hoping you bring home a great result for our area!

Sorry, it was a funny play on words. I should have stated this I guess. I gave it a "like".

Edited by bwoodjc89