4th- 11
5th- 8
6th- 6
7th- 4
8th- 3
9th-12th- 2
13th-20th- 1

View full team ranking

It's too bad the individual rankings didn't happen until after the holiday tournaments.  It appears there will be several new #1's and a lot of climbing up and falling down the rankings.  I think your team power poll would have been a little more accurate.  Thank you for the time and effort you put into this!

14 minutes ago, TrueRegionFan said:

It's too bad the individual rankings didn't happen until after the holiday tournaments.  It appears there will be several new #1's and a lot of climbing up and falling down the rankings.  I think your team power poll would have been a little more accurate.  Thank you for the time and effort you put into this!

We had individual rankings before AND after the holiday tournaments and will have them after this week too! Amazing concept that our rankings are quite fluid and updated most weeks.

The newest individual rankings drop at 6pm tonight.

1 minute ago, TrueRegionFan said:

Excellent, so the power poll rankings above reflect the new rankings that you are putting out at 6pm tonight?  Or, are they reflective of the old ones that are currently displayed?

It should be intuitive if you put out a new power poll it will be reflective of the updated individual rankings.

I'm an old wrestler from the late 80's and have been dropped on head a few times. 

I would have put the updated individual rankings out prior to the team power poll, but again that's why this is your website and not mine.  I'll go back to eating my pudding with a spoon.

1 minute ago, TrueRegionFan said:

I'm an old wrestler from the late 80's and have been dropped on head a few times. 

I would have put the updated individual rankings out prior to the team power poll, but again that's why this is your website and not mine.  I'll go back to eating my pudding with a spoon.

you gotta keep the people primed with anticipation! The power poll provides a hint that there may be a shakeup in the rankings, so now you tune in for more info...mom you always have to be provocative GIF by You're The Worst