Most wide open weight 144?

Jayruss

37 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Zar Walker vs Ethan Doster for the Title tonight.  

After reading this thread, I'd say the OP was spot on and a whole bunch of people were wrong big time.  I think only one or two replies mentioned Walker and I didn't see any mentioning Doster at all.

Just goes to show, there are no absolutes, but there is a lot of empty bravado and hot air on a message board.  

EASTON DOSTER…stay under the radar & Keep wrestling!!

38 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Zar Walker vs Ethan Doster for the Title tonight.  

After reading this thread, I'd say the OP was spot on and a whole bunch of people were wrong big time.  I think only one or two replies mentioned Walker and I didn't see any mentioning Doster at all.

Just goes to show, there are no absolutes, but there is a lot of empty bravado and hot air on a message board.  

I’m happy to say I’ve been telling @FCFIGHTER170 all year Zar Walker could take the title.

On 1/24/2024 at 7:49 PM, Johnpsulions said:

Respectfully, they can have something to say about it all they want, but they aren’t beating Jeff houyvart unless he’s sick, injured, or misses weight 

This post got bumped and I saw it so I thought I would stop in and ask if he was sick or injured, because it looked like he made weight

58 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Where has FCFighter been?

working, training my guys and playing Steve Lurkle on here 😂..

Had a lot of my guys fighting the past year..I've been Hella busy training and cornering guys all over the place... @blueandgold went actually went on a 3 hour Adventure to Sullivan last month when my guys put on a show in their MMA debuts.