To All Coaches

aoberlin

I have been lucky to coach my brothers at River Forest, a set of cousins at Griffith, another set of cousins at Andrean.  People keep wondering why I bounced around from school to school, family was the main reason and then it became all about the kids needing my help at other schools.

I was only a volunteer coach when I did help out. My wife would ask why I was willing to not only get to the room every day, but why I would get up at 4am every saturday for months. I would just shrug my shoulders and show her a video of one of the kids face with their hand raised.

9 minutes ago, tyquhp13 said:

I was only a volunteer coach when I did help out. My wife would ask why I was willing to not only get to the room every day, but why I would get up at 4am every saturday for months. I would just shrug my shoulders and show her a video of one of the kids face with their hand raised.

The life Iive. 

Edited by MattM