Brayton Lee

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Is he truly healthy yet? Doesn't feel like it with the results so far. Hopefully he gets back on track soon.

It’s college wrestling… nobody is ever 100 percent healthy. The kid is amazing and had reached the number one ranking in his class of all college wrestlers. I’m guess he’s had a few hiccups but know in my heart that he will be on top again before it’s all said and done. A lot of my middle schoolers wear shirts that say BeLEEve. I think they are on to something! 

34 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

It’s college wrestling… nobody is ever 100 percent healthy. The kid is amazing and had reached the number one ranking in his class of all college wrestlers. I’m guess he’s had a few hiccups but know in my heart that he will be on top again before it’s all said and done. A lot of my middle schoolers wear shirts that say BeLEEve. I think they are on to something! 

Sure hope he gets healthy and back on top. He's my favorite college wrestler currently on my favorite team.

2 hours ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Sure hope he gets healthy and back on top. He's my favorite college wrestler currently on my favorite team.

Still dealing with the impact of his injury from last year, unfortunately doesn't seem to be the same wrestler this year. Only time will tell

• 1 month later...

Perhaps hew is HEW?  He has grinded forever and a ligering injury can take its toll.  I sure hope not, but I would get it.  He certainly has a had an amazing career no matter what happens.

Edited by matts