Fort Wayne Semi State

The Zebra

22 hours ago, Peopleschamp said:

Is that in order? Who wins Duke or Currie? Figured I’d ask since you have them in you P4P. Duke was great at sectional time for being out of shape and hadn't really wrestled all year. 

I've seen Currie beat Duke, I've seen Duke beat both Currie boys.  I may be biased, but at this point I'm saying Alex wins a tough one.  Alex (in the past) has been a little more pressing, up tempo.  

On 11/29/2021 at 6:33 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Brody Arthur pinned his way to a Semi-state title and got 5th. To not have him in your top 5 is just being silly.  But then again you do like Ohio State so you are not in a good way right now I understand.

Lol I won’t say I was right not putting him in there but nobody answered my question. There are 3, 2x state medalist in the Fort Wayne semi state how can they not be in the top 5 p4p

3 hours ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

Lol I won’t say I was right not putting him in there but nobody answered my question. There are 3, 2x state medalist in the Fort Wayne semi state how can they not be in the top 5 p4p

It’s a new day.  And these are opinions.  

5 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I'm sad to hear that @GenHeavyHandzhas just thrown his boy Julante Hinton away and doesn't think he'll win state this year. Pretty sad to see how the General just discards his heros like that.

Didn’t hear from him all night off-season so I can’t make a proper analysis or assessment.  I’d love to say something but I must withhold my opinions until I see more.  I didn’t like the box score against Central Noble.  That being said it’s early and he does get better as the season goes.  I have him somewhere between 2-7.  I’m not silly enough to think he can contend with Carroll: yet.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

On 11/28/2021 at 9:09 PM, Peopleschamp said:

Talented, yes! Do I think he will be on the podium, yes… Do I think he’s in the top 5 P4P in Fort Wayne, No. Maybe in a few years he will be!

A few means more than 2. So you are saying by the time he is a senior he will be top 5 p4p in our semi-state?  You are off.  I’ve been around the block a time or two and I can say with confidence next year he will be second.  The following years you can flip a coin between him, Davis, Veazy, and Hinton.  They all should be under the lights by next year.  

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Didn’t hear from him all night off-season so I can’t make a proper analysis or assessment.  I’d love to say something but I must withhold my opinions until I see more.  I didn’t like the box score against Central Noble.  That being said it’s early and he does get better as the season goes.  I have him somewhere between 2-7.  I’m not silly enough to think he can contend with Carroll: yet.

Throwing him out like yesterday's trash. I thought you were better than that. 

1 hour ago, CFleshman said:

That said CN wrestler lost a close match in the ticket round last year.

Looks like Copass has wrestled the most notable matches of anyone so far. He's had a couple 3-1, 3-2 matches with the top guys in the semi state. 

49 minutes ago, Thor said:

Looks like Copass has wrestled the most notable matches of anyone so far. He's had a couple 3-1, 3-2 matches with the top guys in the semi state. 

He beat new 5-1 as well who’s ranked 11th in state and 8th in semi-state. It’s early but he’s looking pretty good early

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.