IndianaMat Semi-State and State Brackets **New Look***

Y2CJ41

After some gentle nudging on the brackets I have decided to give them a little facelift with updated font sizes and format.

Take a look at my current iteration without any cool graphics.

Anything you like, dislike, or just feel free to say you love gorillas.

EastChicagoTest.pdf

• Y2CJ41 changed the title to IndianaMat Semi-State and State Brackets **New Look***
22 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

After some gentle nudging on the brackets I have decided to give them a little facelift with updated font sizes and format.

Take a look at my current iteration without any cool graphics.

Anything you like, dislike, or just feel free to say you love gorillas.

EastChicagoTest.pdf 477.04 kB · 444 downloads

They look sharp. 

Love the look and all the information Joe.  I do have one wish list item

The rankings are great - however as the tournament goes on there are upsets.  I would like to propose you shorten the grade level to a number after the school.  In addition, after the grade number, I'd love to have a 2-letter code for the Regional (or Semi-state for state brackets) that they came out of along with their placement.  This would let me see who was a regional champ vs 2nd/3rd and also easily reference the other quarter brackets to see how they placed 1-4 at the incoming tournament

For example the first entry at 106 reads

#10/NR Nova Tuttle(14-1)

Crown Point(Senior)

I'd like something like this:

#10/NR Nova Tuttle(14-1)

Crown Point (12) CP1

Telling me that he was 1st place at Crown Point regional.  I could find CP2 and know that he had gotten beat by Tuttle in regional.  Especially for the State brackets, I am not sure where a lot of the non-frequent qualifier schools are located and it would be great to see that NC3 or FW1 to put it all together.

Thanks for all your hard work

2 hours ago, base said:

Love the look and all the information Joe.  I do have one wish list item

The rankings are great - however as the tournament goes on there are upsets.  I would like to propose you shorten the grade level to a number after the school.  In addition, after the grade number, I'd love to have a 2-letter code for the Regional (or Semi-state for state brackets) that they came out of along with their placement.  This would let me see who was a regional champ vs 2nd/3rd and also easily reference the other quarter brackets to see how they placed 1-4 at the incoming tournament

For example the first entry at 106 reads

#10/NR Nova Tuttle(14-1)

Crown Point(Senior)

I'd like something like this:

#10/NR Nova Tuttle(14-1)

Crown Point (12) CP1

Telling me that he was 1st place at Crown Point regional.  I could find CP2 and know that he had gotten beat by Tuttle in regional.  Especially for the State brackets, I am not sure where a lot of the non-frequent qualifier schools are located and it would be great to see that NC3 or FW1 to put it all together.

Thanks for all your hard work

How does this look?

I'm partial to the full grade name, so hard to take that out.

EastChicagoTest.pdf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.