Micic

vito pepperelli

So, you are telling me the first time was 2-1 and a very, very close match. Thank you for clarifying, I thought his first match this year with him was a lot closer than Lee's, glad I was right.

I really hope Lee doesn't think like most of you fans, otherwise he's in for some trouble.  Are you honestly not understanding that fact that the only reason it was even close was because they wrestled 3 times before that? Micic last year teched davis the first time, why did lee only get the major. Micic is better then he was last year, Davis had a way to slow him down... well apparently not. Lee is a great wrestler but some of his fans... just wow.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that being said, do I think Lee could win? Of course,  haven't you heard, he hasn't even finished his freshman year and people are saying Indiana's greatest ever. Personally though if I were a betting man I would not bet against Micic.

I really hope Lee doesn't think like most of you fans, otherwise he's in for some trouble.  Are you honestly not understanding that fact that the only reason it was even close was because they wrestled 3 times before that? Micic last year teched davis the first time, why did lee only get the major. Micic is better then he was last year, Davis had a way to slow him down... well apparently not. Lee is a great wrestler but some of his fans... just wow.

You do know what "fan" stands for right?  If you do, you wouldn't be so surprised that Lee's fans expect him to win Saturday afternoon.  Do Micic's fans expect any less from him?  The answer to that is no, I'm sure.  As a Lee fan and somebody that has seen him wrestle in tournaments, RTCs, practices, etc. I can't imagine him losing.  Just the same as Mr. Micic's fans can't see him getting beat.  I think we will all have to agree to disagree on this one until Saturday if finished, but if I'm a betting man my money is on Lee.  Good luck to both and may the best wrestler win.

You do know what "fan" stands for right?  If you do, you wouldn't be so surprised that Lee's fans expect him to win Saturday afternoon.  Do Micic's fans expect any less from him?  The answer to that is no, I'm sure.  As a Lee fan and somebody that has seen him wrestle in tournaments, RTCs, practices, etc. I can't imagine him losing.  Just the same as Mr. Micic's fans can't see him getting beat.  I think we will all have to agree to disagree on this one until Saturday if finished, but if I'm a betting man my money is on Lee.  Good luck to both and may the best wrestler win.

Did your daddy ever tell you not to bet with your heart but with your mind!  Go micic!

Yes I understand what a fan is. Yes you should root for your guy. No, he shouldnt be the because he majored davis, and Micic "needed" a second time to dominate... despite the fact that the second time was actually the fifth time. I don't mind you guys picking lee, but atleast be a knowledgeable fan and not make those ridiculous statements. Pick lee because of his national credentials. But when someone makes statements like that materdeialltheway guy... it's a bit ridiculous.

Let me be the first of many to say I TOLD YOU SO.  Micic is a beast.

Great match, and I expect Lee to win 3 state championships!  He's a great wrestler.

and let me be the second. Is anyone REALLY suprised that Micic majored lee? If so you've just not chosen to b realistic. It was a LOCK

b

and let me be the second. Is anyone REALLY suprised that Micic majored lee? If so you've just not chosen to b realistic. It was a LOCK

[/quote

You told us tough guy!

Is 10-3 a major now?

Oops my bad no major but yes I did tell ya sonny. And I was correct wasn't I? ;D the answer should be yes.

The stalling call stopped the major from happening.  It was dominant for Micic. Lee will have his time to shine.

That stall call was correct, no? Lee seemed to be riding him like a cheap date, and there was not activity by the bottom man.

This is one case where he might have been better off staying on top, forcing the stall calls and the bottom man to possibly make

a mistake coming up, imo.

b

Agreed! I had micic by MAJ or pin, micic credentials speak for themselves can't believe the amount of disrespect he got these last few weeks

Lee can reach micic level in time but right now micic is #1 in the NATION for a reason

Great match glad micic got it done

That stall call was correct, no? Lee seemed to be riding him like a cheap date, and there was not activity by the bottom man.

This is one case where he might have been better off staying on top, forcing the stall calls and the bottom man to possibly make

a mistake coming up, imo.

I didn't say it wasn't deserved.  Micic played it safe, and will likely win his 3rd title.

Agreed! I had micic by MAJ or pin, micic credentials speak for themselves can't believe the amount of disrespect he got these last few weeks

Lee can reach micic level in time but right now micic is #1 in the NATION for a reason

Great match glad micic got it done

Because Lees fans thought he could win the match and picked him to win it's disrespect? Is this a new thing we are doing now?

Because Lees fans thought he could win the match and picked him to win it's disrespect? Is this a new thing we are doing now?

I heard lots of people calling for micic to not only lose but be major, people saying a lot worse things not specifically on the message board

Rooting is 1 thing but micic was definitely disrespected last few weeks no doubt about that

I heard lots of people calling for micic to not only lose but be major, people saying a lot worse things not specifically on the message board

Rooting is 1 thing but micic was definitely disrespected last few weeks no doubt about that

So because they had faith in their guy to win by major it's disrespect?  Again I'm not getting this.

So because they had faith in their guy to win by major it's disrespect?  Again I'm not getting this.

2X state champ with numerous national at the HS level & a #1 national ranking, picked to lose to a freshman by a major decision is 100% disrespecting to micic & all of his accomplishments.

Saying a close match wirh a possible win in a tight one is very different than saying micic will be major or saying micic has NEVER wrestled anyone as good as Lee

Jokes??? No the real things people have stated & I 100% feel micic & his accomplishments were disrespected

But guess what? It's AMERICA & we have the freedom of speech, say whatever you'd like & agree or disagree with me,it's your AMERICAN right

Read y to see micic 3 peat!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.