Kudos

decbell1

according to Y2's records at bottom of index page, the number of posts each year on the board has dropped.

Today was a great example of people, passionate about the same sport, having great conversation.

Several people have commented to me that the board "isn't like it used to be", while I disagree, I think today's discussions were great.

Over the years I have grown to hate Indiana mat and all the bios people on it.  But it is still my favorite web page.

A little help for our users that are not very good at spelling

BIOS

ˈbīōs/

noun

Computing

noun: BIOS; plural noun: BIOSs

1.    a set of computer instructions in firmware that control input and output operations.

bi·as

ˈbīəs/

noun

noun: bias; plural noun: biases

1.    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

How about everyone that can meet in between rounds at a given establishment downtown during the state finals.  I'm sure a bar would gladly sponsor to welcome all the business of these thristy patrons.  Hopefully some of us are still coaching at that point!  Good luck to everyone in their sectionals tomorrow.  Stay healthy, survive, and advance!

A little help for our users that are not very good at spelling

BIOS

ˈbīōs/

noun

Computing

noun: BIOS; plural noun: BIOSs

1.    a set of computer instructions in firmware that control input and output operations.

bi·as

ˈbīəs/

noun

noun: bias; plural noun: biases

1.    prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

I know I know I was in a rush

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.