Best top wrestlers

Inittowinit

Hughes on top  4:10 into the match.

What was the point of posting that video?  Ok, LaHue reversed Hughes during the ISWA state finals.  Does that negate his skill on top?  Lahue is mentioned as being excellent on his feet in another post.  Should someone post videos of him getting taken down?  Classless....

id say drew is better than kenny, kenny is just waaaay to predicable right side cross face left hand ankle cross face craddle to the left side every single match so id say drew he has a arsenal from top

I 100% agree with your analysis of the Hughes boys, however, as you learned during your dual with Lowell, it's easy to identify the predictable moves, but far more difficult to stop them.

"That's one match I'm sure we can post half a dozen including drews semi finals match at the state finals or the Al Smith finals this year against cash. "

I agree Drew is "The Baddest Man on the Top Position", but that being said, the Tommy Cash final at Al Smith this year I don't recall him turning him once.

"What was the point of posting that video?  Ok, LaHue reversed Hughes during the ISWA state finals.  Does that negate his skill on top?  Lahue is mentioned as being excellent on his feet in another post.  Should someone post videos of him getting taken down?  Classless...."

What's the difference in posting a video or debating about it online here. "Classless"? I don't see it. Sounds like your taking it a little personal Vito.

id say drew is better than kenny, kenny is just waaaay to predicable right side cross face left hand ankle cross face craddle to the left side every single match so id say drew he has a arsenal from top

It didn't look too predictable when Sopko was on his back counting the lights earlier this year and you were in the corner yelling "keep fighting, get off your back, break the lock" right before the ref called the fall.  :o

It didn't look too predictable when Sopko was on his back counting the lights earlier this year and you were in the corner yelling "keep fighting, get off your back, break the lock" right before the ref called the fall.  :o

Maybe there was a blackout and Sopko couldn't see the crossface coming.

"That's one match I'm sure we can post half a dozen including drews semi finals match at the state finals or the Al Smith finals this year against cash. "

I agree Drew is "The Baddest Man on the Top Position", but that being said, the Tommy Cash final at Al Smith this year I don't recall him turning him once.

"What was the point of posting that video?  Ok, LaHue reversed Hughes during the ISWA state finals.  Does that negate his skill on top?  Lahue is mentioned as being excellent on his feet in another post.  Should someone post videos of him getting taken down?  Classless...."

What's the difference in posting a video or debating about it online here. "Classless"? I don't see it. Sounds like your taking it a little personal Vito.

I am absolutely taking it personal.  I know the Hughes boys, but I also think Drew is a beast on top and anybody who was at state last year cannot disagree IMO.  I think there's more intent here by posting the video. If Drew isn't the best, offer up an opinion of who is, don't just show video from one match. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.