Penn vs Baylor (TN)

M109R

the Baylor site shows they are 13 time team state champs.

and they have produced 83 individual state champs.

they have 13 wrestlers that have went on to be nationals champions.

I don't care what division you are that's impressive.

the Baylor site shows they13 time state champs.

and they have produced 83 individual state champs.

that have 13 wrestlers that have went on to be nationals champions.

I don't care what division you are that's impressive.

13 national champs is impressive.  I wonder if thats combined Fargo, NCAA or some other thing NHSCA tournament.

Steve

Austin slates will be battle tested coming in the state tournament that kids notables is a who's who of the top ranked kids in the state. With a couple kids from other states Meeks, Yates

Very tough kid. With Crary and Garza coming out of one regional there is a chance he may not even qualify for State. Segway to the annual wrestle backs convo?

That was a very impressive match, Penn 36, Baylor 22!  Impressive matches/Penn wins: Woods, Hildebrandt, Slates, Beam.

I was very impressed with Baylor's coaching, and the kids great attitudes.  That is a class Program!

Could of been much worse had Davis , Swank and Mammolenti wrestled.

so how many state champions did penns guys beat?

I am really not sure, not knowing much about there team.  I heard they are traveling from Penn to wrestle Marist, IL in Chicago today, maybe something to lookup and watch.  I know there 145 State Champ took it to Tommy Varner, but Tommy did hang tough.  At 106 Drew Hildebrandt beat the #1 ranked Tennessee kid, maybe Y2 With all of his Phd's can shed some light.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.