Mcclouskey 170?

Cosgrove

The word I got was that he is injured and may or may not return this season. It's heartbreaking to hear for any wrestler, let alone one that had such a great opportunity to be a state champ after being runner up twice. Thoughts and prayers to him and hopefully we will see him on that mat again this year. If not, we wish him good luck at Purdue. I'm certain he will be successful at that level as well.

Watch our Google Hangout from yesterday and you will find out where he is.

Aren't you the same one fighting with the IHSWCA about needing to attend their meetings to get info?  I am not going to join your little online boy club to get the info I need.  Is it okay if I just text you?

Austin is doing everything he can to get back in time. This is a heart breaker as a senior. But looking at the big picture, most important is getting back to %100 for his college career. He wants to be wrestling now really bad, but his future at purdue is more important to us. We should know this week for sure if he will be back this season. Thanks everyone for your support. Coming off a tough runner up finish last yr makes this even harder to swallow. Will keep everyone updated.

Austin is doing everything he can to get back in time. This is a heart breaker as a senior. But looking at the big picture, most important is getting back to %100 for his college career. He wants to be wrestling now really bad, but his future at purdue is more important to us. We should know this week for sure if he will be back this season. Thanks everyone for your support. Coming off a tough runner up finish last yr makes this even harder to swallow. Will keep everyone updated.

Hope he is able to come back! He's a very exciting wrestler too watch. I wish him the best of luck

you know you got my thoughts and prayers sending your way big guy!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.