Any big team match ups this weekend

eckert

Jasper is hosting:

Mater Dei, Bloomington South, Jeffersonville, Castle and Greencastle

Should be some great wrestling and great Match ups. Schitter and Jourdan (MD), Broukel (BS) if these guys are for sure at these weights.  Jourdan vs Broukel!  Not sure where Schnell (Castle) is wrestling but could see him and Brescher at 145.  Brescher vs Pierre (MD).  Kerstiens vs Forzo (MD) sorry on some of the spellings not sure if they are spelled correctly.

Throw Vaughn and maybe Gayfield in at 126, this will be a fun day up North.

Vaughn is at 126 but Gayfield is at 120 so even if Davis or Glogouski goes 120 there will be another ranked wrestler there.....i would really like to see Davis and Glogouski meet up though......

Jasper is hosting:

Mater Dei, Bloomington South, Jeffersonville, Castle and Greencastle

Should be some great wrestling and great Match ups. Schitter and Jourdan (MD), Broukel (BS) if these guys are for sure at these weights.  Jourdan vs Broukel!  Not sure where Schnell (Castle) is wrestling but could see him and Brescher at 145.  Brescher vs Pierre (MD).  Kerstiens vs Forzo (MD) sorry on some of the spellings not sure if they are spelled correctly.

Also should have Barlow from South at 145.  Will be a tough day for that weight class.  120 should see Brown from Castle, Johnson from MD and Schermer from South.  Should be a good day

Vaughn is at 126 but Gayfield is at 120 so even if Davis or Glogouski goes 120 there will be another ranked wrestler there.....i would really like to see Davis and Glogouski meet up though......

I agree. I hope big G doesn't try rolling around too much with Davis. It will shape up into a really good match if both wrestlers get after each other.

wrestleman,

I forgot about those match ups.  There is going to be a lot of tough matches showcased this weekend at Jasper.  I wish I had everyones line up so I could post some more matches.  The ones I posted were just off the top of my head.  I know I missed a few others.  Songer vs Bassmeir (MD). 

Franklin should meet up with Cathederal at theTraicoff this weekend.

Not sure if Cathederal has full team yet because of their football success.

Westfield must be pretty tough though since they destroyed Noblesville and

Noblesville beat Portage on criteria.  Cathederal would have to beat Westfield

in 2nd round.

Franklin should meet up with Cathederal at theTraicoff this weekend.

Not sure if Cathederal has full team yet because of their football success.

Westfield must be pretty tough though since they destroyed Noblesville and

Noblesville beat Portage on criteria.  Cathederal would have to beat Westfield

in 2nd round.

Noblesville beat portages second team by criteria.  Unless your talking about a match other then the one at valpo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.