Castle regional results?

Cmcdaniel42

Well I guess my replacement quit...

Davis over Johnson 5-3

Welch C over Jourdan MD 20-6

hard to find good work when u need it..haha  when something has to be done, better do it yourself. And i shall say, your'e doing one fine job..thanks again Hunter

Refs did a great job of talking and then awarding the points. Kemperkmperclan clearly had both feet in hands locked around mid- thigh and ear on the hip. Not sure how imaginary that could have been. Maybe you should learn the rules!  By the way Schroeder was backed off of the mat 11 times. Not even a hint of a stalling call.

Once again, many thanks Hunter.  Is this something you would be in position to do again next week at SS?  I had planned to go but a little surgery will keep me from traveling 6 hours to see it.  Really enjoyed the SS last year at Ford.

Refs did a great job of talking and then awarding the points. Kemperkmperclan clearly had both feet in hands locked around mid- thigh and ear on the hip. Not sure how imaginary that could have been. Maybe you should learn the rules!  By the way Schroeder was backed off of the mat 11 times. Not even a hint of a stalling call.

i had a good view of the match and this is correct, although schroeder did get a takedown awarded that was actually imaginary.

To be honest, I'm not sure any takedowns were actually scored on either side of that match - it was a horribly reffed match, the kind of horribly reffed match I've come to expect when either of those refs is on the mat.  Unfortunately, this match had a double whammy since they were BOTH working this match. 

From my vantage point, I would tend to agree the refs got this match correct.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.