Out for sec?

Wrestlingfan182

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough time to try and track each round for a wrestler. Let's all pick a wrestler at each weight class, his placement at state is what matters, lowest point total wins. Have to come up with a point penalty for wrestlers that don't place at state and a higher one for those that don't make it to Conseco.

Then next year somebody with way too much time on their hands needs to put together a full fantasy league. The weight class movement and not wrestling to avoid seeding opponents will drive "coaches" in the league insane.

Then next year somebody with way too much time on their hands needs to put together a full fantasy league. The weight class movement and not wrestling to avoid seeding opponents will drive "coaches" in the league insane.

I know just the person....Bahahahahaha ;)

im protesting!!! this should be ran like coaching little league baseball when you lose your first round pick to take your son, or first 2 if you have two sons playing. I might also add that I am mcclockeys dad...and sliga's dad.. and I also fathered cj red...as well as micic, cash, crume, lecount, all the blantons, molloy, farrel, lefever, massengale, gelen robinson, and my big baby bernard. so I guess im out of picks for awhile. let me know when it is my turn again. I got to go on the maury show now to find out if forte is my kid. later.

im protesting!!! this should be ran like coaching little league baseball when you lose your first round pick to take your son, or first 2 if you have two sons playing. I might also add that I am mcclockeys dad...and sliga's dad.. and I also fathered cj red...as well as micic, cash, crume, lecount, all the blantons, molloy, farrel, lefever, massengale, gelen robinson, and my big baby bernard. so I guess im out of picks for awhile. let me know when it is my turn again. I got to go on the maury show now to find out if forte is my kid. later.

How's that Child support thing going for ya?

How's that Child support thing going for ya?

since obama became president, all i have to do is not work and let the working class pay all my baby mommas money on the welfare. i get a free obamaphone and free healthcare. its great. i love being lazy. oh snap...maury just said "you are the father!" lost another pick but hey, i got forte now.

since obama became president, all i have to do is not work and let the working class pay all my baby mommas money on the welfare. i get a free obamaphone and free healthcare. its great. i love being lazy. oh snap...maury just said "you are the father!" lost another pick but hey, i got forte now.

I want to (cheer) I mean respond to your answer so bad, but I better not..... 8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.