Lame Year

No One Famous

I am normally just a casual observer and do not post much, but the topics and result posts have been sub-par this year.  Have the intelligent fans just abandoned the site, or have we run out of new things to discuss?  Also, the results page is missing so many matches.  I realize not every coach believes the results are important to post, but this year it seems down - at least in central Indiana schools.

I hope there is something worth discussing as sectionals approaches. 

Pretty sad that Congress don't want to help promote the sport and can't do something add simple as report scores and results.

Hopefully they can solve that one after getting us past the fiscal cliff. And of course providing JD Minch political asylum in our Philippines embacy.  ;D

Then have an assistant do it for them. It doesn't take that much . Pretty sad that Congress don't want to help promote the sport and can't do something add simple as report scores and results.

Y2...not sure it would make a difference, would it be possible to add a document that had places to put teams, score, individuals, outcome? Would this make it easier for people to just scroll through and post? or would it matter, those that do will and those that dont wont no matter how easy you make it?

Y2...not sure it would make a difference, would it be possible to add a document that had places to put teams, score, individuals, outcome? Would this make it easier for people to just scroll through and post? or would it matter, those that do will and those that dont wont no matter how easy you make it?

A lot of coaches stay away from posting on the board because the negativity. that is put on here a lot of times I know a lot of coaches don't want other ass coaches parents or wrestlers posting or even getting on the site .Its y2s way or no way and don't day something he don't like he will kick u off. js

The results issue is a tough one to fix...you can't fix lazy...some coaches don't seem to care about relaying results.  If we make it easier to post results (which is sad because its not that hard to begin with) you will still have the coaches that just won't do it because they don't care. Its this attitude that kills us in this sport.

Just my 2 cents

A lot of coaches stay away from posting on the board because the negativity. that is put on here a lot of times I know a lot of coaches don't want other ass coaches parents or wrestlers posting or even getting on the site .Its y2s way or no way and don't day something he don't like he will kick u off. js

Negativity or not you dont have to sit there and read the discussions. Its a discussion board not a "make everyone feel good about themselves" board. People will have disagreements and arguements. If you want to avoid that its really easy. But you come on here and complain complain complain...I have said many things that I know for a fact Y2 disagrees with (Greco anyone?) and I am still around. but avoiding the site is just hurting the sport and us as a state.

I actually have a form that I use when updating the results for the standings pages.  My biggest issue with that is any jabroni could go in and start inputting fake results and make things quite "fun" to say the least. That is the biggest reason why I have not released it to anyone but myself and a couple others.

Negativity or not you dont have to sit there and read the discussions. Its a discussion board not a "make everyone feel good about themselves" board. People will have disagreements and arguements. If you want to avoid that its really easy. But you come on here and complain complain complain...I have said many things that I know for a fact Y2 disagrees with (Greco anyone?) and I am still around. but avoiding the site is just hurting the sport and us as a state.

Good Lord, avoiding the site, unfortunately for all of us, is the last thing wrestlingfan182 would ever do.  He's too involved with getting everyone to believe Warren Central is the second best team in the state!  LOL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.