9. Mishawaka

10. East Noble

11. New Palestine

12. Center Grove

13. Yorktown

14. Adams Central

15. 5 way tie

No comment

sorry, man.  the whole "panther out!"  and "pather vision" thing isn't working for me.

I agree sounds pretty lame. And you still don't get who's really. no.2 we will just have to see how many go to ind state. and advances more wrestlers comen out of NC semi state WC is going to have to be peaking to advance but I believe they will have a good showing can't wait.Lets go Warriors.

I agree sounds pretty lame. And you still don't get who's really. no.2 we will just have to see how many go to ind state. and advances more wrestlers comen out of NC semi state WC is going to have to be peaking to advance but I believe they will have a good showing can't wait.Lets go Warriors.

How many wrestlers that go to Individual state or how high they place has nothong to do with how good the ENTIRE team is . Look at Mishawaka for example , They have wrestlers ranked #1,#2,#4,#8,#11 , yet they have 3 losses in dual matches .

I keep getting doubters onWC being 2 in my opinion ,but can't get any of you who are hating on them to give ur head to head match ups with Franklin I gave mine and have WC by 5 not cause I'm a fan just playing mr. obvious. Anyone who disagrees please post your head to head predictions .

106 Fr  3-0

113 Fr  6-0

120 WC  6-3

126 Fr    9-3

132 Fr    13-3

138 Wc  13-6

145 WC  13-9

152 Fr      19-9

160 Fr      23-9

170 Fr      27-9

182 Fr      30-9

195 Wc    30-12

220 WC    30-15

Hvy  WC    30-18

Franklin wins 30-18

i dont know how you are "pkaying" Mr. obvious. Warren is tough but posting your thoughts on what would happen doesnt qualify that as a fact so i fail to see whats so obvious about your claim.  i think Warren is a top 5 team are they 2 or are the 3, 4, 5 who cares at this point. It comes down to who performs at Individual State. (which if you ask me is stupid but what can ya do -_-)

i dont know how you are "pkaying" Mr. obvious. Warren is tough but posting your thoughts on what would happen doesnt qualify that as a fact so i fail to see whats so obvious about your claim.  i think Warren is a top 5 team are they 2 or are the 3, 4, 5 who cares at this point. It comes down to who performs at Individual State. (which if you ask me is stupid but what can ya do -_-)

I agree just want to see others opinions .

I personally think if you have more guys place at state and win a individual team championship that is way more impressive than winning a team. Just means you have more depth and tougher guys and not guys who can fight off their backs or not give up a pin or tech to a stud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.