15. Floyd Central

16. FW Carroll

17. Mishawaka

18. Noblesville

19. Jasper

20. Elkhart Memorial

Thoughts: There are several tiers of teams at this point

1. Perry Meridian

2-5: All they have in common is they got whooped by PM but haven't wrestled each other, so take your pick

6-8: Only have losses to Top 5 teams

9-17

18-20

I would flip flop 3,4 5 and then I feel it's spot on.  No outstanding studs, but my opinion is that Penn beats both CP and WC in close duals just based on their parity.  Doesn't really matter, but those are my thoughts.

Have to admit WC Looked very impressive in their victories over the weekend.

Panther out!

I would flip flop 3,4 5 and then I feel it's spot on.  No outstanding studs, but my opinion is that Penn beats both CP and WC in close duals just based on their parity.  Doesn't really matter, but those are my thoughts.

Have to admit WC Looked very impressive in their victories over the weekend.

Panther out!

is "panther out" an auto signature, or do you take the trouble to add that to every post?

is "panther out" an auto signature, or do you take the trouble to add that to every post?

Why do you ask hook, are you troubled by that?

Maybe you should post something relevant to the subject, instead of worrying about how someone signs there post.

Panther out!

Nice job WC Danny has brought the Warriors back and with some great middle school coaches look for them to just keep improving.  keep it up boys I would have WC 2 ,CP3,and Frakl4,Penn5. with current rosters.I wanna see some other head to head predictions between WC vsFrank? What you think I haveWarren winnig by 5.

Why do you ask hook, are you troubled by that?

Maybe you should post something relevant to the subject, instead of worrying about how someone signs there post.

Panther out!

I think Panther out! is probably an auto signature.  Can't imagine wasting precious time typing that each post.

WrestleMan out!!!

1. Perry Meridian

2. Franklin

3. Warren Central

4. Crown Point

5. Penn

6. Bloomington South

7. Ev.Mater Dei

8. Portage

9. Merrillville

10. Hamilton Southeastern

11. New Palestine

12. East Noble

13. Center Grove

14. Yorktown

15. Floyd Central

16. FW Carroll

17. Mishawaka

18. Noblesville

19. Jasper

20. Elkhart Memorial

Thoughts: There are several tiers of teams at this point

1. Perry Meridian

2-5: All they have in common is they got whooped by PM but haven't wrestled each other, so take your pick

6-8: Only have losses to Top 5 teams

9-17

18-20

Merrillville over Crown Point makes these rankings obsolete already!!!

Nice to see the Chargers of Elkhart Memorial sneak in there at number 20. As usual, no superstars, just a good solid team. In my opinion though, Mishawaka is ranked to low. Guess we'll see how they do against a top 5 team tonight in Penn. I noticed in looking at the "power rankings" that Penn isn't even in there yet Mishawaka is right up towards the top. Interesting to see how the rankings go when you look at the ranked kids only versus looking at the whole team. This is why IMO having the team state champion based on how you finish at individual state, is totally wrong. The IndianaMat ranking are about as right as they can be based on results of the current year and the experts opinions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.