Team State

baguba15

Im just a fan ,I dont support any team I really like Roncalli,  PM, and yes WC but right now Im for any of the wrestlers I have coached or new groing up no 1 team. Im just saying for a true place winner you should have to accomplish something to get to the finals and this format you do not have to do that.

Hard to believe but they arent talking about you. Littlevito is a bellmont fan, that's who they're talking about.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually qualifying instead of some stupid formula for getting invited to a mid season fake team state championship.

Do you really believe bellmont would have earned their way in this season if there was such a system in place? Frankly, if there are

a couple of teams from the northeast that should be pi$$ed at not getting invited its east noble and carroll, two teams that laid the wood to bellmont this season

Do you really believe bellmont would have earned their way in this season if there was such a system in place? Frankly, if there are

a couple of teams from the northeast that should be pi$$ed at not getting invited its east noble and carroll, two teams that laid the wood to bellmont this season

It's a classed tournament, what are you talking about????

Finally!!! He's back.  Leave Caliboy alone.  Franklin beats wc at 106, 113, 132, 138, 152,160, 170.  182 and 220 would be toss ups.  I don't know franklin's 126 and 195.  WC doesn't match up well with Franklin.

See I have WC winning 106,113 ,120, 132,145, 182,195,220,Hwt and many more I guess we will never know cause this lame format.

this is a very entertaining discussion......lol......

i think WC is the greatest team in the world and can probably beat Penn State and their 113 could pin cael sanderson.....they are bad a$$.....what the heck are the rest of you guys thinking.....

Bellmont is tied for team state finals appearances (15) with mater dei. That's more than every other 2A team, combined.

I cannot believe ppl are on here complaining.  The coaches association put the projected, best teams out there.  Let's give them kudos for putting on the event.  This was a great event and the champs were ALL clearly best.  No one remembers 2nd place (or 3rd thru 8th) anyway.

Warren will be a force next year, but let's put that garbage to rest until then.

I cannot believe ppl are on here complaining.  The coaches association put the projected, best teams out there.  Let's give them kudos for putting on the event.  This was a great event and the champs were ALL clearly best.  No one remembers 2nd place (or 3rd thru 8th) anyway.

Warren will be a force next year, but let's put that garbage to rest until then.

Bellmont was 41-27 against yorktown in their first super dual, without brad busse. So with busse in the lineup, that's a 12 point swing. 33-35. And when's the last time bellmont didn't make up for some points against yorktown? A team that close with #1 should be invited. Plain and simple.

Bellmont is tied for team state finals appearances with mater dei. That's more than every other 2A team, combined.

And Delta has more team state championships than Bellmont.  What's your point?  "Legacy" teams shouldn't be included just because they have been good in the past.  They should be judged yearly.

And Delta has more team state championships than Bellmont.  What's your point?  "Legacy" teams shouldn't be included just because they have been good in the past.  They should be judged yearly.

I was replying to someone who asked, "do you really think bellmont would have earned their way this year had a new system been put in place?" Yes I do believe that. If you were to say these 8 teams were the 'top 8' 2A in the state, then I sure hope #1 in the state isn't 14 points away from unranked bellmont. If bellmont qualified for team state 15/17 times, I think that's a pretty good indicator.

Bellmont struggled with South Adams just this week who got 7th in 1A. The dual came down to the last bout and SA was without one of their best wrestlers. This season is very atypical for Bellmont as they will probably not even win their own sectional and wouldn't have even earned the opportunity to wrestle Yorktown again.

Lets put it this way, had Bellmont been invited, they probably would have been seeded second if they used the computer rankings

winners train, losers complain...make sure your team is good enough at wrestling next year so getting invited isnt even a question,  or keep whining extra loud on internet message boards hoping that whoever sends the invites get so annoyed they invite bellmont.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.